chapter four

Alex woke up with Jack heavy on her mind, probably because she was wearing his jacket. She checked her phone to see that she had over 1,000 new followers! "Jack's fans must be lurking." She thought smiling. She checked the post on Jack's account again to see it had over 2,000 comments. Most of them either asked if Alex and Jack were dating, or shaming Alex in any way they can. She sent jack a cute Snapchat and went downstairs putting her phone in the pocket of her shorts. She went to the kitchen and decided to make her own breakfast after realizing her mom wasn't home, and she wouldn't be for a while. Alex read the note on the refrigerator.

"Alex honey,
I won't be home until late tomorrow evening. There's plenty of food in the house. Call if you need me. I love you.
                      Mum. ❤"

Alex sighed grabbing the note off the refrigerator and ripping it up, throwing it in the trash. She hated when her mom left, but it was something she would have to get used to now. Her mom was never home. For every month she was maybe home a week in total, she hated how distant they had become. Alex felt her phone buzz and got it out. It was a Snapchat from jack, she opened it and instantly had butterflies. She found jack very attractive, and she still wasn't used to hanging out with him and texting him.

(I had a pic but Wattpad was being a douchebag so  it says "hey Alex want to hang out? With a pic of jack smiling and waving)

Alex- Yessssss, come over? My mom won't be home until tomorrow at like 4am.

Jack- Yessssss I'll be right over as soon as I get my shoes and board.

Alex- okay. Want food? I'm making some.

Jack- Yessssss I'm starving.

Alex- you always are lol.

Jack- see ya💓

Alex- see ya💓

Jack changed his clothes, ran his fingers through his hair, put his shoes on, grabbed his skateboard and started his way to Alex's house. He was trying to contain his excitement, but he couldn't stop smiling.
"Do I look okay?" He thought to himself. He kept wondering why he was so nervously excited. Is that even a word? Jack didn't know, all he knew is he was developing feelings for Alex. Jack stopped his skateboard and placed it on Alex's porch. He knocked on the door to see a smiling Alex.

"Come in silly goose." Alex said laughing. Jack laughed and entered the house, closing the door behind him.

"Your house is nice, so what do u want to do." Jack asked darting his eyes around her house. Her house was beautiful. When you walked in, a few feet away were the stairs, to the right side was the kitchen that was huge, and then the living room to the left. There was way more of her house jack hasn't yet seen, but he admired the houses beauty.

"You can help me make cookies, I got some chocolate muffins on the table, still warm if you want some." Alex said. Before she could finish jack walked over and started eating one.

"Your ridiculous." She said laughing, making jack laugh. He was struggling to keep every crumb of his muffin in his mouth. Alex pulled out her phone and starting a live video.

"Jack were live!" She said laughing recording him eating his muffin. Alot of Jack's fans were there saying how cute he was.

"Your seriously recording right now? I'm trying to eat a muffin." He said trying to be serious but laughing instead. Alex laughed.

"Ready to make some delicious cookies?" Alex said.

"Yes, they will be more delicious because I'm making them." Jack said winking at the camera. Alex laughed setting her phone up so everyone can see the two of them. Alex started gathering the proper materials for baking cookies, and Jack was talking to his fans.

"Fack is not real, let it go guys. I'm not gay." He said rolling his eyes and laughing. Alex came over to jack and snuck up behind him.  She  wrapped her arms around him and snuck around kissing his cheek.

"See not gay." She said letting go and continuing to get the stuff together. Jack felt his cheeks warm up, he was blushing so badly. Alex laughed at Jack's embarrassment.

"Here pour this in and mix it." Alex said handing jack a bowl, whisk, and some ingredients she put together. Jack nodded and began stirring the cookie mix and Alex turned on some music. Suddenly "People are strange" By the Doors started blaring out of the living room speakers.

"I looouuvvvveeee this song." Jack exclaimed mixing faster. He began to dance in front of the camera acting like an idiot. In about five minutes of jack being an idiot, the mix was ready. Alex put them on the pan and threw then in the oven. She turned around looking at jack and smiling.

"Done for now." She said smiling walking into the view of the live stream. They answered questions and met fans until the oven alarm went off signaling that the cookies were done. Alex took them out to cool while jack ended the Livestream.

"There really hot so I wouldn't recommend touching them yet." She said laughing at jack who was hovering over the cookies.

"Do you want to go upstairs and watch vine complications?" Alex said seeing Jack's eyes light up. After Alex gathered the cookies on a plate and grabbed drinks for both her and Jack, they proceeded upstairs. Alex cuddled up to jack on her bed and smiled to herself. She was coming to the realization that she was watching vines comps with the most handsome and precious boy in the world, this thought made her smile like an idiot.
-
-
- a/n honestly I have no clue what I'm going to do with this story. I'm going to make a few fillers while I figure it out. I have some sort of idea, but I kinda want to do something no jack fanfiction has done. So wish me luck😂😭😭 ugh I'm glad it's summer so I can think all day instead of doing homework 😂😂 bye guys.
Love,
Walkingtragety