Chapter Seven

Today was the day that Alex was getting ready to leave for Toronto. She was super excited, because she had never been to this place, so it seemed almost foreign to her. She had done research the night before about Toronto, plus with the help of Jack helping her around she really couldn't get lost. She had just finished packing and was ready to meet Jack at the airport. She ordered an Uber driver and sat on her porch waiting. Eventually she made it to the airport and found Jack.

"Turns out it's just me and you."

"So no adults?" Alex asked as jack shook his head.

"We're flying alone until we get to the airport then Finn,Wyatt, and Jaeden are picking us up, my mom had to run errands and she had meetings to attend. Alex nodded her head and they started their way to the terminal making small jokes and laughing at the weird people that were there. They finally got situated and seated right next to each other on the flight. They bought a wide variety of snacks and drinks.
"What do you wanna watch on this tv, it's better than nothing, since we can't have our phones." Jack said clicking buttons on the small screen attached to the seat in front of them.
"Umm, how about the Goonies?" She asked as Jack's face lit up. He loved that iconic 80's film. He found it on the TV and started the film. They began watching it together and sharing their snacks.

_____ At the airport in Toranto (just landed in Toranto)

"Alex meet Wyatt, Finn, and Jaeden." Jack said pointing out each one with their names.

"I think we can tell her our names jack, anyways hi I'm Finn Wolfhard." The tall curly haired boy said pulling Alex in for a hug. Alex hugged him back taking in how good he smelled as she wrapped her arms around his slim figure.

"Jaeden, Jack has told us so much." He said smiling at her with his gorgeous genuine smile.

"I'm Wyatt, and your Alex." He said awkwardly doing a finger gun. She laughed at how awkward he was, she found it kind of cute.
Alex met the whole cast smiling brightly the whole time. She felt so at home with already, she felt like she finally belonged somewhere.

"Can I help you with your bags?" Finn asked pointing at her fairly large red suitcase and medium sized black duffel bag. Alex shook her head yes and Finn grabbed her suitcase and began rolling it toward the parking lot. Jack looked over at Finn with a little jealousy written on his face. All five of them made it to the black SUV and piled in. Jaeden sat in the passengers seat by the driver, then in the back sat Jack, Alex, Finn, then Wyatt all barely fitting in the back.

"We're going to the hotel now, I picked up the keys to your room for you." Jaeden said pulling a key card out of his pocket and passing it back to Jack. Jack nodded his head.

"How many rooms?" Jack asked.

"8, 5 for the kids 3 for the parents." Finn said, causing Jack to give him a look.

"Where is everyone sleeping so far Jaeden?" Jack asked emphasising his name.

"Chosen and Jeremy in one room, Wyatt, finn, and I in one, Sophia and her friend in one, and you and Alex in one I guess, but it could change." Jaeden said. Jack just nodded his head and proceeded to look out of the window. They all made small talk with one and other until they reached the hotel. When they finally pulled into the parking lot they all got out of the car as soon as possible. Wyatt this time offering to carry Alex's suitcase, and Finn offering to carry her duffel.

"Nobody ever offers to carry my bags." Jack said fake whining.

"Jack I'm sure you can hold your own bags, you don't carry that much stuff with you." Finn said smirking. This made Jack roll his eyes. They all piled in the elevator and went up to the top floor. They all piled out and the boys returned Alex's stuff to the front of their hotel room.

"Pool in 30?" Wyatt asked the group and they all agreed excitedly.

"Tell the others were gonna get ready." Jack said sliding in his key card and walking in the hotel room Alex following closely behind.

"Your friends seem nice, I think Wyatt is my favorite so far." Alex said smiling remembering the awkward boys previous actions.

"Yeah, I don't really have a favorite because the guys are like family to me. But trust me, you'll warm up to the others in no time." Jack said taking his swim trunks out of his case and going into the bathroom to change. When jack entered the bathroom to change, Alex began to look for her bikini. After rummaging through her many outfits she had brought, she had finally found it. She had brought a legend of Zelda bikini which she was quite embarrassed of at that moment, worried that the boys would call her a nerd. Jack exited the bathroom wearing his blue swim trunks and carrying his clothes to his suitcase.

"Your turn, I'll wait out here." Jack said pulling out his phone and becoming focused on whatever he was doing. Alex made her way into the bathroom and shut the door. She quickly took off her clothes and put on her bikini. She was grateful that she had finally achieved the body she had wanted before this trip. She had toned out her stomach quite a bit, and she had finally got rid of the stubborn inner thigh fat now having slim toned thighs. She put her black hair up in a pony tail and ran a makeup wipe across her face getting rid of any dirt and oil she had accumulated on the way there. She was finally ready and came out of the bathroom the same way jack did, clothes in hand. She put her clothes in her suitcase, her phone on the charger, and slipped into her black flip flops and was ready to go. Jack put his phone on the charger and grabbed the hotel key card.

"Ready?" Jack asked, Alex nodding. They left the hotel room shutting the door behind them and locking it.

_
_
_ Sorry this chapter took so long I changed my schedule at school and I've been swamped with assignments but this week is fall break so best believe I'm gonna be writing my life away. I'm sorry for my absence guys anyways, thanks for reading!