chapter three

"Alex it's so nice to see you." Jack said smiling and pulling Alex into a hug. Alex smiled taking in Jack's scent.

"It's nice to see you too jack, you ready for me to beat you at skating you loser." Alex said putting her skateboard on the ground and kicking her foot as fast as she could.

"Wait I wasn't ready!!" Jack said following closely behind Alex, who was going as fast as she could. After about ten seconds Jack was passing her and smiling like an idiot.

"Wanna see a trick." Jack said stopping on his skateboard, Alex stopping shortly after nodding her head. Jack started skating fast down the street, careful of not messing this up he took a deep breath and spun on his skateboard landing perfectly.

"That was amazing, I cannot do tricks." Alex said laughing.

"I'm all sweaty now, want to go get ice cream and talk?" Jack said. Alex nodded her head and they started skating side by side until they got to the ice cream cart at the other end of the park.

"What will it be?" The ice cream man said. Alex started to pull out her money and jack stopped her.

"I'll pay." He said taking out his wallet and handing the man ten dollars.

"Two big cones, vanilla dipped in chocolate." He said smiling at Alex as she nodded happy with the order. The man gave him the ice creams shortly after. Jack handed Alex hers and they sat their skateboards down and sat on the benches. After about a half hour of making small talk and messing around it started to get chilly and almost dark.

"Do you want to go back to my place and watch a movie?" Alex asked, jack nodding his head. They got up grabbing their skateboards and starting their walk to Alex's house.

"You cold, want my jacket?" Jack said to Alex.

"You don't have to g-" Alex couldn't even finish before jack handed her his hoodie and she put it on, it smelled so good.

"Thanks, but are you sure your not cold?" Alex said

"I'm fine, you were shivering." Jack said laughing.

"This is my place." Alex said unlocking the door and going inside, jack following.

"Want some snacks or something to drink?" Alex asked jack as he nodded. Alex went into the kitchen grabbing bags of candy, chips,and some drinks.

"This good?" Alex said struggling to keep everything in her arms.

"Yeah, that's plenty. Here I'll help." Jack said taking half of the stuff Alex had in her hand.

"Follow me to my lair." Alex said making jack laugh. She lead jack up the stairs to her room that was the size of three rooms.

"Aww your room is so cute, is that a whole collage of pictures of me and the losers?" Jack said pointing at the wall and laughing. Alex blushed wildly and nodded laughing. She put the snacks on her bed climbing on it and getting in the blankets.

"Just set the stuff on the bed, and you can lay in bed with me or sit in a chair, but there not very comfortable." Alex said laughing. Jack took off his shoes and climbed in bed next to Alex.

"What do you want to watch, scary movies are personally my favorite, but we can watch whatever you want." Alex said.

Jack's face lit up as he exclaimed, "I love scary movies." This made Alex laugh. After about five minutes of looking around they finally found a movie. About ten minutes into the movie half their snacks were gone, and Alex was cuddled up with Jack, still wearing his sweatshirt.

"Hey Alex." Jack said as he snapped a pic.

"You asshole." She said laughing.

"You know I already feel like I've known you for a lifetime, and it's only been a day." Jack said looking down at Alex.

"Me too." She said smiling like an idiot. They finished watching the movie and by that time it was 10 p.m
"My mom said she's will be here to pick me up because my curfew is ten thirty." Jack said as they both got up putting their shoes on.

"Here's your jac-" Alex said

"Keep it." Jack said pulling Alex in for a hug and kissing the top of her head. Alex was blushing like crazy and smiling when they heard a honk.

"Mom's here, maybe we can hang out tomorrow?" Jack asked and Alex nodded.

"I'd love that." She said giving jack another hug before he ran outside to his mom's car. Alex shut the door smiling like an idiot. Alex ran upstairs and plopped on her bed, smelling jacks scent on her bedsheets. Her phone buzzed and she clicked on the Instagram notification from jack.

INSERT PIC OF JACK AND ALEX CUDDLING HERE----------------

@jackdgrazer- had the best time with you today, hope there are many more days to come.
@Alexlikespizzarolls- you're too sweet, had fun with you too.💓
User1- whos alex?
User9- I ship it!!
User8- she's probably a hoe
@Alexlikespizzarolls- @user8 I am a super mega ultra hoe💓

Alex laughed putting her phone on her bed and resting her face on the pillow. She sat the with her eyes closed going through her day step by step, and really taking in how nice jack is and how handsome he was.

"I can't fall for him, not this early into the friendship." She said laughing. She already knew she was falling, and hard. Little did she know he was too.