Fly with me

Recap from last chapter

---

"Ew, a dumb slut. Lia, let's go before we catch her stupid." I almost choked on my water. I got up and got Bex's food and walked out and back down the street to the bus.

I took out my phone and turned off the audio recorder. "Why was that on?" Bexey asked me. I smiled. "I got her to confess to attempted murder."

---

Bexey's point of view

---

"I got her to confess to attempted murder." Amelia smiled widely. The memories flooded back. I remember getting her arrested when Gus had died. Those months were hell but this girl saved my best friend.

I quickly hugged her. She almost dropped our food but she laughed and hugged back. "I never got to say it properly but thank you for saving my best friend." I said my voice going slightly horse from already starting to cry.

She held me till I calmed down, then she whispered softly into my ear. "You're welcome." She was like an angel. None of GBC had ever seen her really mad, not even me. Gus always told us that she used to have quite the temper.

But now she's quiet, soft spoken, sweet and angelic. I'm so lucky to have her as my best friend. As much as I don't know everything about her I want to. I wanna know everything so I can make her happy and pay her back for helping Gus. I'll do whatever it takes to see them both happy they are my family.

---

Amelia's point of view

---

He slowly pulled away from me after our long embrace. Bex was such a sweet guy. I think I'm gonna set Lee up with him. They would be totally cute. "Let's get inside before I cry again."

He laughed. His accent was so cute. "Alright let's go. I have a punishment waiting on me anyways." I walked inside with Bexey trailing me. Everyone ran and took their food expect Gus.

---

Warning, smut ahead.

---

He looked at me with an evil smirk. "You're late. But come have a seat with daddy." I quickly set Bexey's food down and come sit by Gus. I sit properly beside him. my legs together my posture perfect. I knew what he liked all too well.

He used to punish me like this when we were younger. Not sexually, but kinda. But we would sit like this until he said. 'Relax kitten' But I now understand the 'punishments' when we were younger helped fuel him for his adulthood kinks.

About ten minutes later he spoke. "Relax kitten, into my lap facing me." I crawled into his lap straddling his hips. I remember sitting like this. Now I understand more and more that this act was sexual. I would always go home or into his bathroom with my panties soaked.

"Move you're hips kitten." Gus said into my ear lowly, making me bite my lip. I slowly grinded on him like he asked. I just understand now. I understand a lot more now.

He grew under me. He knew I could feel it. I once moaned into his ear. Okay, by once I mean multiple times. He was good at making me moan.

I moaned into his ear. "Princess.. You still sound like when we were younger. I see the look on you're face. You understand why you called me daddy then and why I punished you like this when we were younger now, right?

I nodded. "Yes daddy." I knew better than to let him go unanswered. Suddenly Gus was on top of me. He had flipped us over. This wasn't new either.

Let me save u. ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara