Rain Falls, Missed Calls

// A/N // I think Mackned is literal scum. But, I really love this song. It's so fucking pretty. I'm sorry.

Recap from last chapter

---

We walked out meeting up with Bexey and the others, Dylan, Tracy, and Lee. Gus did he hand shakes with the guys and I hugged Lee. She could feel me shaking but only held me. "Someone got laid."

Bexey smirked at me because I was shaking and I smiled and nodded. "Yep." Gus pulled me away from Lee and we pushed her to Bex. They both blushed. Gus grabbed my ass and held his hand there. "Mine."

---

Gus's point of view

---

I put my hand on Amelia's ass and said into her ear. "Mine." She blushed brightly but allowed me to keep my hand there. So I did.

We walked down the street. I'm holding her this way more for support for her to walk. She's still really shaky.

"Baby girl?" I asked into her ear. "Yes daddy?" I kissed her cheek softly then spoke again. "How are you feeling?" She knew what I ment. It was about her anxiety.

Amelia smiled and kissed me. "I feel good!" I kissed her back and smiled widely. It wasn't often she had a good days. But if today was a good one I was gonna make it last.

Bexey smiled. "We are gonna get fooddd! I'm getting food with my parents!" I smiled again. I love this kid.

Amelia smiled pulled away from me to place Bex in the middle of us holding his hand. I took he other hand. We totally looked like a family. It was totally awesome.

---

We got to taco bell. Bex was like "Let's go to taco bell instead! We always eat chipotle." Well what if some of us don't like fucking taco bell? Chipotle is better. Why not chipotle. I really wanted Chipotle. You dick. "You're paying since you wanted to come." He laughed and put his hands over his heart.

"But I thought my parents paid... Just joking. I've got it." He pulled out his wallet. Amelia pouted at me. "How dare you make our son pay... I mean... I can't pay for all of us so I'm not really in the place to complain. But that's not the point!"

I patted her head. "It's fine. I'll get it next time. We take turns princess." I wasn't ever going to let her pay. But she didn't have to know that. She nods and wraps her arms around me and I do the same for her.

---

We all go sit down having to move tables together to be able to sit with everyone. I had my back away from the door.

A few minutes later Amelia was talking and giggling but suddenly stopped after looking to the door. She took my hand and held it tight.

She looked down to her thighs. No one else was talking either.

I turned around but Amelia quickly stopped me. "D-Don't... Please don't..." She had tears in her eyes. She looked so scared.

I hadn't seen this look from her since we were kids... This is how she looked when she saw her mom.

I turned around anyways. But it wasn't her mom. It was Layla. Why didn't she want me to see Layla.

Is she trying to protect me? "What do you want." I say coldly to her. I know what she did. "I miss you." Layla took my hand and pulled it away.