Why everybody hatin on us lately

---

Summary of the last chapter

---

Gus opened the door as I had put my hand in her shorts and he and Amelia snorted. "Oh god are you two gonna fuck in the Benz? Please don't. I haven't even done that with her."

Amelia laughed and got in the passenger seat and Gus got in the driver seat driving us to their apartment in Los Angeles.

This is how I want my life to stay.

---
Joji's Point of view
---

So Gus just basically told me to come to Los Angeles and now there is 2,000 dollars in my venmo... Well I guess I'm leaving Japan? Do I want to leave? I mean I could go see Ian- Yeah I'm leaving Japan.

I should call Yeri. That's my girlfriend. The biggest lolli ever. She's adorable though. She's going to be so excited to go to LA with me. We have talked about it for awhile.

I picked up my phone and smiled as a clicked on her name, her picture popping up. We were at the Disney land here and she was in the big throne room chair. My princess Yeri.

(A/N) That's Yeri!

(A/N) That's Yeri!

---

I clicked the call button and not even after one ring Yeri had picked up. "Hey! Did you just wake up?! Did you sleep well?!" Yeri said excitedly. She was so excitable.

It's funny because we aren't publicly dating and it doesn't seem like we would be dating because she doesn't seem like my type. But she makes me happier than any other girl I've ever met.

"Hey baby, I slept fine. But no I didn't just wake up. I've been texting Gus." I said casually trying to make her calm down. "Oh? What does he want?" Yeri said calmly. Telling her about it over the phone wouldn't be any fun.

"Come over and I'll tell you. It's a surprise." Yeri giggled. Man her giggle is cute. "I love surprises! I'll be over in five!"

---

Yeri was there in five minutes. I was totally not surprised. I opened the door and hugged her tight. "Hey princess." She giggled happily and hugged back. "Daddy!"

---

What? Now you understand? My little lolli has a daddy kink. So what you gotta problem with it? Ohhh. Gus and Amelia can do it but when we do it it's weird? Fuck you reader. Fuck you right in the pus-

Joji. No. Bad. We are supposed to love the readers!

But I don't wanna like them. They are judgey.

Too bad. We can't tell them fuck themselves in the pussy. That's just rude.

Alright. Fine. But if they judge me again they'll get more than a strongly worded letter.

Okay Joji. Okay.