Who Knows What I Be On

Recap from the last chapter
---

Amelia wouldn't let me see her till we left. So I figured she must look fucking amazing if I had to wait this long. But she looked amazing no matter what so it didn't matter.

I was growing more and more excited for our beautiful dinner tonight.

So much was going to happen.

---
Amelia's point of view
---

Lee and I were getting ready in the bathroom, giggling widely as we talked.

"So you and Bex?" I said while putting on my lipstick as Lee snapped a photo. "Yeah, I guess so. I have a feeling he might try something tonight.." Lee sighed quietly.
---

K.L.Q - You are so strange lia.

A.C.R - thank you darling

K.L.Q - I love youuu

---

"I just don't know him like that and I'm scared to be with him." I put my makeup away and hug Lee. "Baby girl, Bexey will treat you with the most respect. You can get to know him too. So don't be worried if he asks you out."

She hugged back. "Your right Lia. Thank you so so much." I laughed and held onto her. "No need for thanks I'm just being a good friend." I pulled away and checked instagram.

Lee had posted the photo she snapped of me on my page. She had always had my instagram passcode.
---

A.C.R - remind me why you have my passcode

K.L.Q - because your irresponsible

A.C.R - Oooooh that's right!

---

@Lia

@Lia.Rinna.GBC : Date night with the whole crew thanks to @ BexeySwan
PC: @ latexlee

100k likes

800k comments

---

Username: Damn mami

@ BexeySwan : That's my mother everyone.👪

@ lilpump : Damn boo i'd hit and let u use me 4 clout🍆🍑💰

Username: gtfo pump.

@ latexlee : Omg that's my best friend 😍

Username: we are all waiting for peep to see this.

@ Keemstar : looking good Amelia! Can't wait to see you soon!😁

Username: Keem omg

Username: It's gonna be on drama alert that she went out tonight. Bet.

@ lilpeep : Damn baby girl, why don't we just skip dinner?🚫🍜