Kill me in my White Tee

//A/N// Please listen to the song. It goes with the chapter and I took time to make sure it did.

Recap from last chapter

---

I felt someone following me so I walked faster. The moment I passed by my old house I was struck in the back of the head.

Everything went dark.

---

Amelia's point of view

---

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Or so I thought. I blinked a few times but all I could tell was that I was in a basement. My vision was too foggy to see anything else. I contemplated screaming. But I'd seen the films. When you scream you die.

I tried hard to get out of the confines of the rope that tied me to this extremely uncomfortable chair. I tried for what must've been an hour then after awhile I heard someone walking down the stairs.

I put my head down and let my arms go limp. I breathed like I should if I was really asleep. The person was now in front of me. I felt a hard slap to my cheek.

My eyes snapped open. I look up to a blurry face, but I already knew who this was. It was my mother.

---

Gus' point of view

---

I woke up, alone. 'Amelia must've gotten up first.' I thought to myself. I got out of bed and went and showered. I got dry and put on some ripped jeans, a shirt that read 'fucked up what?' and a hat.

I walked downstairs and everyone was awake. Mom was cooking the girls were helping and the guys were playing video games. Mama saw me and smiled. "Hey peepers. Did you sleep okay?"

I nodded and looked around. "Where is Amelia? She is with you guys... Right?" I started to get worried.

The guys stopped their game and turned around looking at the girls. They all shook their heads. Lee looked the most worried of all of us.

I quickly put on my shoes and went outside screaming her name. "Amelia! Amelia! Amelia Korinna!" I said as I run around. I heard others shouting too. I assumed everyone spread out and was looking for her.

Mom checked the Denny's where she had apparently went to eat late last night. I checked near our street. Bexey and Lee went to the police station. The others were spread through out the city.

---

A few hours later I was being questioned about my girlfriends whereabouts. Which is truly crazy. How could I ever hurt her. Let alone want her to be gone. They keep asking me where she is. How should I know. I'm the one trying to find her.

---

Weeks go by and we haven't found her.

They apparently don't suspect me anymore. I know they still look at me like that.. Like I'm the one who is hiding my beautiful girlfriend. But I couldn't ever hide her. Someone like me couldn't hide her beauty.

I'm so worried. What if she is really hurt... Or worse.

---

It's been a month. All leads have went to dead ends. The police no longer look for Amelia. They told me today that there was a 100% chance she was dead. Well, they didn't say that. But that is what they meant of course.

Amelia isn't dead. I can feel her life. It's not as strong as it was a week ago. Or two weeks ago. Or three weeks ago.

But she is alive. She is not okay. But she is alive.