Stay Here I don't wanna hurt you

Yes I know Gus isn't in this song and that it's only weep, but we jus finna pretend.

---

Recap from the last chapter

---

Once we got inside she was taken out of my arms and rushed to the back.

I went and sat down in a chair and check my phone.

'I wrote this song 4 u by Lilpeep (ft. Lilboweep) prod. Fish Narc x SmokeAsac. Shot by Wiggy. tribute for cherryprincess'

That's funny. She doesn't need one of those anymore Gus. It's like you wanted her gone.

---

Amelia's point of view

---

Waves, they wash over me.

I hear people around me.

But I'm locked in my mind.

I can't hear his voice.

Where is he?

Did he not come?

Where even am I?

Am I still in the basement?

No...

Joji saved me.

I think I'll try to wake up.

I hear his voice.

I don't hear Gus' voice but

I want to thank Joji

---

I carefully open my eyes. One at a time. Then I groan and close them again. "Fuck.. It's too damn bright. Turn that shit off." I hear someone run and turn off the lights and then run back and grab my hand. They had been holding it since before I woke up.

I opened my eyes again and saw it was Joji. I turned my head to him and took my small hand from his large one. He frowned a bit and looked down. I weakly put my hand on his cheek. I caressed his cheek softly. He nuzzled into my hand. "Joji... Thank you so much..."

I could feel his smile. "No need.. I'm just glad you're alive." I laughed softly then coughed. He quickly handed me a cup of water. I drank from it quickly.

"I haven't had water in so long..." I said as I looked down to the cup. In my peripheral vision I saw Joji. He looked sad. "Joji... I'm so glad your her-"

Joji cut me off. "Gus isn't here. He said he didn't want to come. I'm sorry to disappoint. He's probably with rainbow puke."

I looked over to him. Clearly confused. "Yeri is your girlfri-" Joji cut me off again.

"No she isn't. I broke up with her, she said you weren't worth finding. And so I basically told her to get fucked. Now your boyfriend is hanging with her." Joji pulled our his phone and called everyone except Gus and Yeri.