Chapter 1

This is for everyone who was reading the nurse situation , am so sorry about the book getting accidentally deleted.

Harvey is a guy, some people are confused but its a guy not a girl.

A year ago

Finally! Finally we had completed college and just waiting to graduate and leave!
No more tests, course works, essays, starvation, eating noodles and nerve wracking final exams and the high blood pressure of checking results.

On the other hand, I was going to miss my friends, late nights, partying and getting stupidly drunk without a care in the world.

It was true that college was the last taste of freedom before being an adult fully hit you! Getting a job, responsibilities and what not.

So, on the fateful day that was supposed to change my life, I was busy in my room just watching a series and sipping wine. It was just perfect till I hear a loud banging on my door. Very frantic I might add.

"Coming!" I yelled getting up from the bed and putting on my silly furry slippers my friends gave me on my birthday.

My room was a typical college students room. A middle sized bed, a wardrobe, music system,a mini fridge, kitchen area and bathroom and toilet with a study table and some chairs.

I pull open the door and the first thing I see is the sweaty face of my friend Bella with her hair in a bun wearing sweats and a crop top, breathing like a fire spitting dragon.
Behind her is my other friend Jake.

"What is it? What is worth sweating for like this ? I ask laughing

"Can we at least come in?" Bella asks

"Yeah, bring in your sweaty selves " I say while Bella punches my stomach and glares at me.

Jake laughs as I suck in a painful breathe and sag at the door way. What did she punch me with! Did she dip her hand in acid?

I get in and close the door after them as they raid my fridge and thirstily drink my juice and eat my left over cake.

"So what is going on?" I ask them as they stuff their faces with my cake.

"Oh yeah that, we have killer news! You know how Jake deejays at a local club? Guess what ! Last night a famous celebrity DJ was around and he was impressed with Jake so he gave him tickets to an exclusive Hollywood party in Vegas! " She says showing me the black and gold VIP tickets.

"Shut up !!! We are so going right? Our last huge pre-graduation  party moreover in Vegas at an A list party!!!" I say excitedly

We jump up shouting and make plans to go on Friday to make it in time for the Saturday night party.

So Friday night, we park our bags and go to Vegas. We find an affordable double room. I would share with Jake and Bella would take the other bed.
Since the party was till the next day in the night, we decide to walk around sight seeing and window shopping.

The Night Of The Party

After getting dressed to kill in stylish jeans and jackets, Bella rocking a gold curve hugging dress and strappy heels, we get a cab to the party venue.

Indeed its a Hollywood party when we arrive. Celebrities and important people are arriving in limousines and expensive cars and probably wearing clothes worth thousands of dollars.
Photographers were everywhere flashing camera lights as they took photos. We also took some then handed our VIP tickets at the entrance and went inside.

The place was conveniently not brightly lit and there were many blacked out corners with reclining sits and couches.
Drinks of all kinds were flowing like water and the music was hypnotizing. We were being treated like royalty and snacks were being passed around. The staff were falling over themselves to make sure we had enough to eat and drink.
There were corners dedicated to smoking expensive cigars and hukkah and other substances I couldn't tell.

Excitedly, we downed every drink that was being served as we danced wildly to the music enjoying ourselves to the maximum.
We were mingling with Hollywood royalty and life was good.

I start feeling a little dizzy and tell Jake and Bella who is smooching some guy that I was going out for fresh air.
They nod and I squeeze among the milling bodies till I reach the exit at the back.

But as i am about to get out, a huge entourage comes , like they are escorting out some big celebrity and I end up being swept up in the train till we are outside.
Then cars pull up and I am left standing at the curb, till a man in a black suit, I think a bodyguard says,

"Is this the flavor for the Night?" He asks

"Yeah, I think so, grab him" the other bodyguard replies.
I try to twist and kick out but its useless! The guy is is built like beef.

I am shoved into a posh limo and I look around then scream startled at the figure leaning backwards on the seats.

"Keep it down! My head is spinning, I had too much to drink!" He groans

"Uhhh..sorry but I need a little fresh air and I don't know what i am doing here" I reply telling the driver to stop.
When the limousine stops, i move to open the door and get out but the guy grabs my hands before i can hop out,

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks

"Look, I don't know how but i wasn't  meant to be here" I try to explain

"Don't care, you are my flavour for the Night " he says stumbling after me.

"You're drunk!" I exclaim holding him before he falls

"So are you " he says

"Not as bad as you" I throw out my head spinning

He waves away his entourage and only the driver remains.

"Now what?" I say at a loss of what to do

"I don't know, walk off the booze or something " he replies

As they say, drunk people aren't the best decision makers. All I know is we are at bar!! Two drunken people at a bar! How stupid! But do we care? Nope...
We just continue drinking and taking shots as the evil people around us continuously cheer us up!

Hi guys, don't forget to vote and comment and thank you for reading.