Bonus:One Shot(part 1)

Because some people haven't had enough and want some more...@meganechi

Harvey

Three years later

I slowly rub the sleep from my eyes and try to stretch but someone's arms are holding me tight as usual. I smile and turn into those arms and skim my fingers over his jaw.

'How is he so handsome? He gets more handsome each time. Damien was so hot and the years made him look even way better. After three years of being married to this guy and it just got better. He was consistent and we were so deeply in love I was pretty sure he is my soulmate'

"Hey" he says smiling as I turn to look at him

"Hey handsome" I say leaning in to kiss his sultry looking lips.

He leans back and looks at me,

"I love you Harvey" he says

"I love you lover" I say snuggling into his arms, but he flips me over and kisses me slow and hard and my eyes flutter closed. I run my fingers in his thick hair and put my arms around his neck....before things can go any further..

My alarm goes off and I try to push him off...

"Dam, slow down, we have to get up before...." I don't even finish my sentence and a running,screaming boy jumps onto the bed,

"Daaaddy! I'm awake!" He screams falling on us and then I end up falling off the edge of the bed as Damien grabs Ashton. When they look around and can't see me, they both turn around and laugh seeing me on the floor.

"Ouch! You guys!" I complain

"Sorry Dad" Ashton says clearly not sorry at all! He is grinning and he is secretly laughing with Damien

He has really grown up and he is so adorable and handsome. Our little Ashton Klein Andrate. We adopted him and he is totally our son. I loved him so much and Damien probably loved him even more than me.

"I can like refuse to make you guys breakfast" I say glaring at them.

"Oh no! " Ashton says looking all cute in matching grey sweats with Damien and a white vest. Most people would probably be suprised that of the two of us, Damien turned out to that parent that twins with their kid! Yap, he did that.

"Harvey come on, we are starving" Damien says

"Fine, let's go make breakfast " I say as Damien follows me out of the kitchen, Ashton high on his shoulders.

We reach the kitchen and Damien sits Ashton on a high chair while he grabs a pan.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking at Damien

"Cooking" he says getting a bowl and going to grab a few eggs

"Since when? You almost set our house on fire last time!" I exclaim
The last time Damien tried to cook, he almost burnt our house because the kitchen actually caught fire! It was just one crazy disaster and we had to re-do the kitchen!

"It was an accident and I can fry eggs" he insists laughingly

"I highly doubt, I live with you honey" I say toasting the bread and grabbing cereal for Ashton.

"Just wait" he says

"Are you having juice?" I ask Ashton

"No, I want milk" he says

"How do you take milk all the time Ashton?" I complain

Everyday milk, with cereal, with lunch, with suppper....every time..why was he so obssessed with milk!

I swear, three guys in a house! We needed some oestrogen around here. These two men,well the other was a boy drove me crazy. I was always glad when Bella dropped by or stayed over, sometimes Jake came too.

"Where are the eggs?" I ask Damien

"Uhh....." He says standing in front of the oven

"What ?" I ask trying to see behind him as he tries to shuffle me away. I struggle in vain but he still holds me tight around the waist and won't let me go.

"Forget it, just kiss me" he says in that damn sexy voice that gets me every time. He lifts my face up and plants his lips on mine and for a second I get lost in his kiss till I hear Ashton saying,

"Eewww! Kisses are bad" he says hiding his face in his hands.

We laugh and have breakfast though I have to do the eggs allover again and of course Damien is officially banned from my kitchen!

After he has dropped off Ashton at school, he finds me ready to leave. I had a pretty important meeting with a huge  software company and they were looking to partner with me to develop some games and apps. It was such a big deal for me working with such a global software company with so many innovations under their belt and of course their genius CEO who I had yet to meet. It was every gamers dream to meet the guy who had a hand and developed some of the best games known.

"You look so excited, I'm so proud of you" he says

"Thank you, I'm rooting for you, I have a production meeting later today but I can't wait to take you out to dinner later tonight" he says

"I'll call you"
I tell Damien giving him a kiss and heading to the parking lot and sighing trying to pick out the least inconspicuous car. I mean, I know my husband was a big time Hollywood actor and producer but I didn't have to play along with his obsession for luxury cars.

An hour later

I arrive at Soft Tech company and I'm nervous. This was such a big deal!
The receptionist leads me a board room and I head to the meeting.
As soon as I get in, I grab a seat and wait  for the CEO.

I didn't know exactly what to expect but the man who came in wasn't the stereotype nerd I was expecting. He was dressed in a  well fitted suite,built  muscles and sleek. He looked good like some huge CEO.

"Harvey Klein, I've heard a lot about you, Richard Halls" he says putting out his hand

"Its Harvey Klein Andrate, nice to meet you too" I say

"Ohhh! You're married" he says sitting down

"Yes, I'm married" I reply

"How disappointing!" He says

"Disappointing? How?" I ask

"No offense but I didn't think someone as intelligent as you would end up married to a Hollywood actor" he says

"Yeah,most people say that" I reply as I ignore his comment....