Chapter 20

Harvey

I turn back very fast I almost get whiplash to see who's voice it really is! Then I see who just spoke. I quickly motion a camera man and ask him,

"Who is that standing next to Andrea?" I ask him

"That's Gary her assistant" he tells me and my mouth drops open in shock.

"Are you sure?" I ask him.
He nods in affirmation.

I go inside and sit at the open glass French windows which open out to the yard where they were taking photos of her.
She was posing in all kinds of clothes and shoes.

I sat and contemplated everything. That exposing Damien stunt had really hurt him though we never spoke of it. It hurt me to have to do that but the blackmailer- who I now know is Gary said he had evidence to discredit me and Damien before the judge at our hearing and I would loose the custody of Ashton! I wasn't ready for it so I had to do whatever I could.

Should i tell Damien?

I knew Andrea was a hateful woman but to actually blackmail me and put Ashton at risk was crossing the line!

I feel arms wrapping around me and I smile and tighten his arms around me. I had come so close to loosing this man months back. What if the judge hadn't  ordered us to live together?

"Hey" he whispers

"Hey yourself" I say lifting my lips up for a kiss

He kisses my lips softly and hugs me tighter

"What are you doing out here?" He asks sitting in the chair next to me.

"Just thinking" I tell him running my hands through his hair.

"Oh no!" He says dramatically

"Damien! " I admonish him laughingly

"Much as I would like to stay here and cuddle, I need to make arrangements for our evening" he says

"What arrangements?" I ask
Weren't we just going to a premier?

"Our security detail, which car to take and what not. Usually I let my staff handle it, but baby, it's your first premier event and our first red carpet as a couple" he explains

I pounce on him and shower his face with kisses while he laughs not trying to push me off at all.

"I'll be sure to take you to more events if this is the thanks I get" he says kissing me and getting up to go.

Then a realisation hits me and my heart begins beating at an abnormal rate..
I love this man...
I don't know how or why it happened but this man melted my heart. Despite being rich and famous and incredibly handsome, he was so generous and loving. He gave his all and protected those he cared about. He was a blessing in disguise.

Should I tell him? How do I go about it? Is it okay to just spring it on him? Wait, I know who to call.
I get my phone and dial my number one girl...Bella.

"What's up Andrate?" She asks.

I missed her and Jake so much because of our colliding schedules and commitments. We did weekends whenever we could.

"Can you not call me by my last name" I say

"Why? Cause your rich now?" She says

I burst out laughing. That's Bella, always straight to the point.

"I missed you, now I need to talk and I need advice" I tell her

"Order champagne Andrate, I'll see you the day after tomorrow" she says