Chapter 16

Have you read "The man i wasn't inlove with?" Sequel to "The man i was inlove with"

Damien
The next day

"Harvey, what are we going to do? We got married in Vegas! At night! Drunk!" I say

"I don't know, maybe we should just tell her the truth" Harvey says

"No we can't! Remember she has a weak heart" I tell him going down stairs

"Well she's still sleeping" Harvey says following me downstairs.

"She's sleeping you say? I have an idea" I tell Harvey turning around to face him

"What?" He asks eagerly coming down the last step as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"You're distracting me Harvey Andrate" I tell him leaning down to kiss his sexy lips

"It takes my mind off stuff" he says getting up to wrap his arms and devour my mouth.

After kissing and finally coming up for air,we are all flushed and smiling.

"Stop distracting me you" I say smacking his ass. He twists away and stands behind me.

"Bend so I can get on your back" he says and climbs onto my back. I hold him securely as he rights himself and tightens his arms around my neck.

"Off we go" he says pointing to the couches. I start walking towards the couches but I feel Slow kisses down my neck. I shiver from it.

"Harvey!" I shout dumping him on the couch.

"Show off!" He says seating up. I take my seat next to his and continue with the idea

"Like I was saying, do you have a tux?" I ask him

"Well yeah" he says frowning confused

"Good! Go get yours while I get mine. Grandma wants wedding photos, let's give her some" I say

"Why didn't I think of that!" He laments

"Am the genius actor, so..." I say laughing

"Whatever Damien, let's take Ashton with us, we need to take some baby pictures of him" he says

"Good idea" I say pulling him upstairs to go and grab whatever we need.

A few minutes later, we are all packed and ready to go. I carry Ashton on my shoulder high as he giggles out of happiness. We get in the car and drive to the studio.

Harvey

At the studio, we explain to the photographer what exactly we need and he is on board with the plan.
We change into our tuxes and Damien bought these cute little outfits for Ashton. He has really taken on the parenting way better than I expected. He was learning how to care for a child and it was really adorable.

We come out of the changing room and go to the photo room.
The room has been set up with some nice settees, chairs and some amazing lighting.

"We are ready I tell the photographer"

He comes and explains what he wants us to do. I hold Harvey's hand as I look into his eyes.
Then he tells us to both hold each other and  smile as we look into the camera.
As we are taking photos, I can't help staring at Damien. He is behind me, my back to his front with one arm around my waist. He is staring at the camera for the shot.

I can't help looking at his handsome face. All I can think about are his mesmerizing eyes and enchanting smile.
He notices am quiet and looks down at me. The look is his eyes makes me weak.
He smiles and leans down to kiss me. As soon as his lips touch mine, i sigh and kiss him back. We are so lost in our bubble, we only come back to it when the photographer says,