Chapter 11

Damien

The next morning, I wake up and go downstairs for breakfast. I see Harvey seated at the breakfast table feeding Ashton his cereal. And the little kid is really enjoying his food.
I walk in and go straight to the refrigerator for water.

"Good morning Ashton" I say turning back to face them

"Morning Damien" Ashton says smiling

He is really adorable! After smiling at me, he grabs the cereal bowl to gulp it down and Harvey sees him and tries to remove the bowl from him.
A bowl fight ensues with milk spilling on the table. Harvey is cursing while Ashton is just enjoying the whole thing. He lets the bowl go and it slams into Harvey's face. As I open my mouth to laugh, Harvey screams

",Ouch! It burns !" And blindly turns to get a cloth and slams into me! Taken unaware, i fall to the floor with my glass of water, Harvey on top of me. I don't think he even notices, he is blindly grabbing anything to wipe his face.

When he can finally see, he looks at me and immediately stands up as if burnt!

"Sorry about that" he says and grabs Ashton from the chair telling him they are going to have a bath.

I shake my head and have breakfast. Afterwards, I sit on the couch to relax. One of my free rare days. I decide to watch a movie.

A few minutes into the movie, I see Harvey coming down dressed with his laptop bag, a few cables and Ashton.
He is talking on phone.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"Out to work" he says

"With Ashton?" I ask

"Yeah, I can't leave him here with you?" He says

"Why? I murder kids or something ?" I ask

"What? No..but I doubt you know a thing about caring for kids" he says

"Point" I say

"Fine we are leaving, I'll just call a cab"  he says pulling out a phone

"Just get one of the cars" I say tossing him a key

"Thank you, I'll go bring it upfront, Ashton, wait for me here" he says going out with the key.

He returns a bit later,

"You want me to drive a Bugatti to my client's work? He exclaims

"Its a good car, fine take the Lamborghini" I say

"Damien! Am not saying they are bad cars, I just need a more, modest car, I don't want to get kidnapped" he says

"Really! There is a range rover and Mercedes at the back" I say

"At least that" he says and goes with Ashton

Then I hear them drive away and go back to my movie.
Hours later, I get a call from my assistant, I have a club gig today. I was going for a friend's party being hosted there.

Harvey

In the evening, after finishing work and taking Ashton to the park. I carry the sleepy head out of the car to bed. He is so exhausted after playing so much.
I cradle him in my arms and kick the car door closed with my foot. I enter the house and maneuver to Ashton's bedroom and put him to sleep. I peck his cheek and go out closing his door softly.
As I am coming out, Damien is coming out too but well dressed,

"Going out?" I ask

"Yeah actually, a party...I'll be late, don't wait up " he says

"Like I would ever!" I retort

He waves me off and leaves and now am left alone in this huge house.
What to do? I'll make some cookies and cupcakes I think.

So i go to the kitchen and remove ingredients and mix them up. After kneading the dough, I shape it up and put it in the oven. After setting the timer. I turn on the television as i wait.

When the timer goes off, I put them to cool and go upstairs for a quick shower.
I come back downstairs and open drawers for a plate and see wine. I pick out a red one hoping to sip a little with the cookies.
Why is it opened though? I shrug and pour some and sit at the table eating my cookies. I find myself sipping more and more wine. Already tipsy, it tastes a bit weird,like its not just wine but mixed with whisky? Vodka?

I shrug and drain the bottle and put my spinning head and ringing ears on the table....

A while later,,,

Still mostly drunk, I hear the door open and i get up to go see who it us and Damien stumbles in, obviously drunk and he almost sags down.
I grab him and put his hand around my shoulder but am too tipsy to take him upstairs. So I lead him to a guest room on the first floor.
I drop him on the bed and take off his shoes and fall on the bed beside him feeling very woozy. I close my eyes but I feel someone moving on top of me.

"Hey, stop! What are you doing?" I ask wide eyed as Damien removes his shirt and hugs me

"Harvey, you drive me insane " he says running his fingers lightly across my jaw.
My breathe hitched as he rubs his fingers in my hair.

I put out my hand to stop him but he grabs my hand and puts it on his abs and runs my hand down his wash board stomach as I look on.
He drags my hand down his pants and puts my hand in and leaves it there as he leans down close to my whispering and sucking my earlobe,

"I want you, do you want me? He asks

"Maybe, you're so hot" I reply running my arms down his arms.
He swoops down and kisses me and I grab his head and kiss him back with am much fervor.
He keeps trailing littles paths of kisses down my body as he slowly undresses me and when we are both completely free of our clothes, he pulls me up to his chest as he kisses me and pushes me down on the bed and straddles my thighs kissing me allover and touching my cock. I run my hands down his spine as he lets out a moan.
"Ready? " he asks
I nod as he opens the bedside drawer and prepare me. We both let out guttural moans after that first contact.

"Just like that night" I say

"The best night ever" he whispers back kissing my lips and stealing my breathe away.

"Can't hold on" I say

"Let it go" he says as we finish together and he pulls me to his chest and pulls the covers over us

The next morning

I open my eyes and pray that i am dreaming and last night never happened! That we didn't! I look behind me and its Damien! A feeling of Deja vu hits me as I recall the night we got married.

How the hell am I supposed to face him during day! I just can't! Its too embarrassing!

I creep out of bed and quickly pulls on sweats and a jumper. I run to Ashton's room and carry him as he is sleeping and grab a few clothes and make sure I picked my phone and wallet.
I tiptoe downstairs, open the door carefully, ran to the range rover and put Ashton to sleep.
I get in and drive off like a demon is chasing me. I run to Bella's and knock in her door. She opens the door sleepily and takes Ashton from my hands as I get in.

"What is going on?" She asks

"Me and Damien you know, so i couldn't face him and took off!" I throw out

"You and Damien what? Oh my God! You guys hooked up again?" She asks wide eyed

"Yeah but we weren't sober" I say defensively

"Say whatever you want, but Mr. Charming is going to come for you " Bella says

"Don't even joke about it! I would die!" I say pacing around the house

What a morning start ! Am such a coward!

Vote and comment.....thank you🙌🙌