Tests

The WICKED people are standing in front of us. "We are here to fulfill the proposal of your memories. To those who don't want it, come with me once again."

Susan and I looked at each other. we followed the man to an empty room. "You will stay here."

"Why can't we get a comfier place?" I asked.

"You don't deserve it."

"Now what did we ever do to you?"

"Gained attitudes."

"Well sorry for letting me be myself. These Trials haven't helped either."

Then, he walked away. Susan sat down. I began to try to break the door down. I ran against it, but it was no use.

I heard a commotion next door. Who is it? Then I heard someone yell. Time to focus.

It was no use. I sat against the wall. We are trapped. It can't end like this. Not in this torturous ditch.

I got no sleep at all. I was too uncomfortable and was thinking too much. Susan was snoring loudly.

A few hours later, the door opened. "Wake up, you are getting your memories back."

"What! We said no!"

"It's not your choice anymore."

I backed away from him. I looked for my dagger. He had it in his hands. "Are you looking for this?"

He snapped it in half. "No!" I yelled.

He had two bodyguards grab me. I started to kick and head butt them. "Your going to use them on a girl?" I said.

"You and I both know what you're capable of."

I glared at him. I kept on fighting. they strapped me down on the table. "Stop!"

I tried to undo the straps. The man pulled my hair. "If you escape, we will kill you."

"Then kill me. I'd rather die then be at your mercy."

"Well, fine. Die."

He ripped me off of the table. I bit his hand. "How dare you, you little-"

I slapped him and ran. "No good to cuss."

I ran down the hall. Then, I saw Karen at the window. "Hop on!"

"What about the others?"

"My crew is getting them! Don't worry."

I hesitated. Then, I jumped. I landed on a smooth surface. It was the back of a plane. I walked to the front and hopped onto the seat next to Karen.

"How did you get out Karen?"

"The Right Arm."

"What's that?"

"An organization that is better than WICKED and is against them."

"Well that's good."

"Yeah."

We drove on in silence. We made it to a building in Chicago. "We need to remove a chip from your brain. It was installed by WICKED."

"Ok."

Karen lead me to a room where this woman was. "This is Dr. Allinastor."

"Nice to meet you." she said.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Come with me."

I was in a small room with a table and a lot of tools. "Sit down so I can get to the procedure."

"Ok."

After a few hours, I was finished and recovered. When I walked put, Susan ran at me. "We are all safe!"

"Great!"

"We need to get to a Flat Trans." Sonya said.

"What's that?"

"It's where we could start a new life."

My eyes widened. "Will the other group be there too?"

"Yes."

I turned. Finally, a new start. "Ok. Let's go."

We got suited up. I went to the weapons room to pick a new weapon out. The loss of my prized possession came back to me. I looked around the room. I won't get a gun.

When I turned to the other side, I saw something. It wasn't a dagger tho. It was a 2 foot long machete. I walked towards that and picked it off the shelf.

"I'm ready. Come on."

"Which way?" I asked when we got outside.

"This way." Sonya said.

We walked to where she pointed. we kept on walking. We were close to the end of town. It was dark once we exited town. I realized that the building was at the edge of town. How convenient.

Everyone set up camp. I slept well that night. My dreams were filled with the new life. A hope and dream.

The next day....

We woke up at sunrise. We ate our small breakfast and continued on. Ahead, we ran into some Cranks. I got out my machete. "Let's fight girls."

As they charged at us, we held our weapons up. When they were near enough, we slashed them. there were ten more left. I beat three of the leftovers.

After the battle, we kept walking. My heart was beating fast. My arm was bleeding like crazy. Susan patched it up.

Then, some police came to us. They were from Chicago. "We have come to take her." he said pointing at Susan.

"Why?"

"We are taking her to the Crank Palace. She has the Flare."

They grabbed her and took her to the Palace. Before she left, she gave me a note. It said:

Dear Mae,
I know I am going crazy. I do not want to live like this. Everyday, I could become a killer. I don't want to harm anyone. If you really were my friend, you'd kill me.

-Susan

I crunched up the letter. Tears were in my eyes. I couldn't kill my best friend. I sucked in a deep breath. Tomorrow I will visit her and do it.

After a day of walking, we rested. "Tomorrow, I am going to visit Susan. I need three volunteers to come with me."

Sonya, Beth, and Harriet raised their hand. "We will go."

"Ok. Everybody else, you meet us a quarter away from the Flat Trans."

"Ok."

I slept dreamlessly that night. In the morning, I got suited up and waited for the three girls. I had the letter in my hand. "Beth, when we get there, give me your gun."

"Ok."

We walked to the Palace. I showed the guard my letter. "Very well."

He lead me to Susan. "Can I speak to you privately Susan?"

She looked at me and saw the letter in my hand. "Sure."

She walked with me. In the room, she closed her eyes. "Do it now."

"Ok. Good bye Susan."

We hugged each other. I was crying. I centered the gun and put my finger on the trigger. I looked at her one last time. Then..... I pulled the trigger.

I heard the crack. She fell to the floor. I dropped to my knees. Harriet ran in. She held me in her arms. "Lets leave, quickly."

We ran out of the Palace. We started to walk towards the meeting spot. The others were already there. It was night time. "Alright girls, time to sleep."

Although it was the time, I coudn't even clothes my eyes......