Goodnight

Hey yo bros, I hope your enjoying this so far! Sorry but I am REALLY really bad at this! I hope you like it anyways! (♡///♡)

~Jacks POV

Anti grabs my hand and makes me stand up, he shoves me on the bed and gets on top of me.

"Heads or tales?" Anti asks

I stare at him confused. "Umm, tales?" Anti smirks and takes off his shirt and my shirt.

"Anti! What are you doing?!" I ask quickly and nervously.

"Having some fun, this is how you'll keep my mouth shut, Jack!" Anti holds onto my waste and slowly pulls down my pants, my boxers have a large bulge that made Anti lick his lips. I try to resist but Anti is too strong.

"A-Anti! Sto-ahhh" Oh my god! Anti is seriously going to fuck me? Anti started to play with my nipples and kisses my body.

"Jack, calm down we haven't even started yet!" Anti giggles and continues kissing my body and playing with my nipples. I start to moan and I arch my back up. Once Anti is satisfied he pulls down my boxers.

"Don't you dare Anti!" I say trying to get him to stop, but he doesn't. Anti grabs onto my cock and twirls his tounge around the tip, making it throb. I moan with delight as he puts my whole cock in his mouth and starts sucking it.

"A--Anti please s-slow down!" I plead, but again fail so I just give in. I start to moan more as Anti sucks on my sweet spot. I grab Anti's head and start thrusting my crotch. Anti starts to moan which vibrates my cock.

"Anti I think I'm g-gonna-AHHH" I thrust my dick down Anti's throat and release my cum. Some of it spills out of his mouth, and I let go of his head. He gets up and swallows whatever was left in his mouth.

"Wow that was.... fun..." I pant.

"Who said this was over?" Anti giggles pulling off his pants and boxers, his cock was throbbing which made me bite my lip.

"You think your sorry ass is ready?" Anti asks before gripping my hips. I nod causiously, my heart racing. He shoves his cock inside me making me gasp and moan.

"Fuck your so tight!" Anti grunts as he starts thrusting his hips, moving his dick in and out of me.

"Anti.... s-slow down!" I gasp between moans. Instead of slowing down, he speeds up.

Damn, Anti is way to energetic for something like this. I thought as he ignores me. He thrusts even harder and shifts a bit to find my sweet spot.

"A-ANTI RIGHT T-THERE!" I practically scream when Anti found my sweet spot. He shoves himself inside me all the way and releases his sperm, making me cum again, on my stomach. Anti takes out his cock, and sits on the bed, next to me. We are both panting.

"Shit that was fooking amazing!" Anti finally says, I nod.

"You've made quite the mess on yourself Jack, here let me help you." Anti gets on top of me again, his ass inches away from my cock, and he starts lapping up my cum that was on my chest. once finished he lays on my chest and we snuggle together.

"You fookin' suck, you know that Anti?" I joke.

"And you swallow, Seàn" Anti replies. His answer made me chuckle before we both went to sleep.

Holy cow! It's getting spicy in here!! 😄 Welp hopefully you enjoyed this so far! I know it is horrible but hey, at least I'm trying! Btw the first person that reads this, comment on it and I'll follow you! And if anyone has an idea share it with me, pls!