What's Wrong

Sorry I don't have too much time to write, I know bot even summer is relaxing! But I'm still having alot of fun making this and I'll try tk finish these as soon as possible!

~Anti POV

A day or two has gone by, shouldn't Jack be out at least to eat something? Or maybe he had gotten up when I had fallen asleep? I don't know what I did, or what's wrong... but I hope he is okay...

"Jaack... stop being such a baby and come out! What is wrong?" I say in an aggrivated yet concerned tone... I wait for a response, nothing?

"Just go away already!" Jack finally answered, growling at me.

Well, at least he isn't dead?

"What did I even do?" I ask.

"I hate cheating on Wiish! She is my girlfriend, I won't let you take that away from me!" Jack answered, but that's not the answer I wanted. I got up and pounded my hands on the door.

"I'm better than she could ever be, and you know it!" I hissed.

"You think your so great and so powerful! But manipulating me like that, is stupid and wrong!" Jack cried from the bathroom.

"I do that because I love you!" I screamed as I rest my back on the door and slump to the ground. Silence, nothing from anyone, no yelling, no sobbing, no whispers. Everything just... stopped. I finally sighed, got up, and gathered some of my belongings qns put it in a bag.

If your going to be like that Jack, then I can't stay with you. I took the bag and left, I didn't know where I was going to go, but I'm not staying here.

~Jack POV

Once I heard the front door shut, I quickly unlocked the bathroom door and got out.

Is he really gone? I ask myself as I silently search the house to see if he was around. I felt empty, broken, shattered... all of those, because of Anti... no, because of that monster.

Wiishu won't be home for... a couple more days, so let's fix this place up....
I started with the living room, I vacuumed the rugs and couches before placing everything where it should go. Once satisfied I moved to the kitchen, just a few dishes needed to be cleaned, so after I did that I moved upstairs to my room, I paused in front of my door for a second, recalling what had happened.

"This is all my fault.... everything." I pushed my hair out of my eyes with my hand.

"If I just, didn't agree to what Anti asked of me, nothing like this would've happened..." I shamed myself for how weak I was. I stayed there for a few minutes before entering my room, after I cleaned up my mess, I walked our of my room. I closed Anti's door and headed into the recording room to record.

"Top in the morning to you laddies! My name is, Jacksepticeye and welcome to another episode of...." as I started playing the game, j relaxed knowing all my fans would always have my back, through thick and thin. After I finished the video I sent it to Robin and crashed in my room.

~Next day

I woke up to a huge headache, I looked at the clock.... 4 am?

Guess it's time for some coffee! I sigh and make my way downstairs. I make my coffee, and a bowl of cereal and I sit down on the couch. I turn on the TV and watch whatever was on. I eat my cereal and drink my coffee.

Wow, Anti really is gone. I mean, yeah he is apart of me, but I didn't think it would hurt this much. I groan in pain of my headache, so I go to the kitchen and take some Arprins and relax on the couch.

Wiish, please come home...

Yaaay! I finished one! To be honest I'm just kind of going with whatever I have set up, I know it sucks but hey! Always try new things! Also thank you so much for the support, I really appreciate it alot! Bye for now, my amazing fans!