When we are alone

I hope you are all enjoying this so far! If you do like it pllllleeeeaaaassssee share it, it would really really really help alot!

~1 week later (Jacks POV)

Wiishu was going to a photo shoot for a couple of weeks which left me home with Anti.... great. I can tell Anti has been really anticipating the next time we have sex, but I don't want it to be a daily thing. I am sitting on the couch on my phone, Anti is nowhere to be found... until I hear....

"JAAAAACCKK!!!!" Anti screams as he hops over and onto the couch next to me.

"What the fuck are you doing Anti?"
I ask in a curious tone. Anti bounces on the couch until finally responding....

"Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack JACK!!!! Look at this beauty!" Anti holds up a huge spider, I gasp.

"Get that giant monster away from me!" I push myself as far away from the insect as possible.

"Relax, he won't hurt anyone!" Anti says as he crushes the spider in his palm, it's guts ringing down Anti's arm. I cringe in discust.

"Please clean yourself up, that is discusting!" I playfully kick Anti's arm. Anti giggles and hops off the couch to the sink.

"So what are you doing to do tonight?" Anti asks while he cleans himself up.

"I was just going to chill, I have tk do the dishes though..." I shrug and answer his question, even though I know that wasn't the answer he was looking for.

"Well, that sounds like a shitty night." Anti says sitting back on the couch right as I got up to do the dishes.

Anti is such a dork, but he really just needs to relax. I hope Wiishu is having fun, she seemed really excited. I wonder how many people liked the videos I posted today... I get lost in my train of thought that I don't notice Anti coming tward me. Anti wraps his arms around my stomach and rests his head on my shoulder.... I barley notice.

"Jack I'll be a good boy, I promise" Anti whispers in my ear, which made me snap out of my mind.

"Sorry Anti what did you say?" I ask as I notice Anti is on me.

"Nevermind, it doesn't matter." Anti answers in a slightly sad tone as I finish the last of the dishes.

"Can you let me go? I don't want to stay here all night!" I whine, hoping Anti would let me go.

"No, your now under my control!" Anti jokes, only holding onto my hand now, as he drags me to the couch and laid me down on top of him.... I know where this is going.....

~Anti's POV

I laid jack on top of me and played with his hair, we watched the TV together. I could tell that Jack dozed off because he started drooling on me.
My body became hot, I wanted him so bad, but if I screw up he won't play wish me again.

"Jackie boy! Wake up sleepy head!" I whisper hoping he will wake up. Jack shifts around signaling he is awake.

"Anti, your pants feel awfully tight...." Jack whispers, I start to blush and my body quivers a bit.
Fuck you Jack, stop teasing me like this!

"So are we going to see how this escalates?" I ask putting my hands down Jacks shirt and I lightly trace my fingers on his skin, he starts to shiver.

"Anti th-this is wrong." Jack whimpers, making my bulge grow.

"You'll be fine..." I reassure him. That seemed to be good enough because jack got up and started to take off my shirt and jeans, he looks at the bulge in my boxers and leans closer too it pulling the boxers down with his teeth, once the boxers are off he examines my body for a bit.

"Enjoying the view Jack?" I jokingly state. Jack nods and eases hist face closer to my cock. He locks up and down very gently and sucks on the tip, making me want to violently thrust into his mouth, instead I let him do as he pleases as I grit my teeth, moaning a bit.

"Jack you've got to stop teasing me like this, you don't know how much j want to fuck your mouth so hard I break your jaw!" Anti grunts between moans.

"That would hurt alot Anti, but fine I'll go a but faster pace..." Jack says before he shoved my cock in his mouth. he moves bis mouth up and down and starts to him a tune making my cock vibrate.

"Ahh Jack you really know what your doing..." I compliment him. He takes my cock out of his mouth to respond.

"I just wonder what I'd want to happen to me!" He says before sucking my cock again, even more forceful making me moan louder and slightly thrust my crotch. Jack starts to moan which makes me break.
I put my arms on the couch and start bucking my dick into Jacks mouth until I hit my prostate, Jack takes it all in and takes my cock out of his mouth.

"Do you like how I taste?" I ask fluffing up Jacks hair.

"Delicious!" Jack responds pleasantly, making my cock throb a bit. I sit up and take off jack shirt and shorts, I slowly pulled down his boxers and then moved my hands away, letting him take control. He slowly eased his cute ass onto my cock and slowly moved up and down, he gripped my shoulders for support, and started to pick up speed, I put my hands on his outer thighs, to feel his beautiful ass as he moved. He started going faster until he was bouncing on my cock. He started to moan and drool was escaping his mouth and landing on my chest.

"Fuck Anti I don't know how much longer I can do this!" Jack moans as he violently bounces on my cock, his plea of defeat made me start to moan as well. He started to moan louder and louder and he gripped my shoulders tighter until he released all over me.

"Damn Jack, you give up like that so essy?" I joke as I almost hit mine. I thrust to the rhythm of his bounces to make me hit my prostate quicker until I release making Jack almost scream wish pleasure, he collapsed onto my chest.

"Fuck Anti.... that was... amazing!" Jack said between pants.

"Your a baby..... you hit your prostate too quickly..." I respond in a slightly sad tone. I pick Jack up bridal style and he yips in suprise.

"What are you doing?" He asks, nervously looking at the floor.

"The bed is way more comfterble" I answer, kissing Jacks forehead to make him calm down, which I think it worked. I lay him on the bed and drew climb in with him, I pull the covers over us both and hold onto Jacks waste, and he holds onto the back of my neck. Jack slowly drifts off to sleep but I still examine his face.

"You'll always be mine Jack, no matter what you think..." I whisper under my breathe before dozing off myself.

Shoot that one was super long, j just got caught up in the moment I guess.... eh it's still super cool, I hope you bros are enjoying thsi so far! Looking forward to making some in the future!