Bad Days

Heya bros! Hope your liking the story so far! I know I say that all the time, but I'm trying to make it enjoyable! So... I hope you enjoy!

~Jack POV

I'm sitting in my recording room after finishing a video, Dark has been here for two days.

When is Dark going to leave? Well, at least he has been around Anti for most of the time.... but he has been, flirting with me, gross. I get up to make some food, so I head to the kitchen. I look in the cabinets and fridge and make an omlete. I sit down at the table and start eating, when I'm almost finished I feel something grip my shoulders, I quickly turn around to see Dark, me is smiling.

"Hey there, Jackaboy." He says in a somewhat menacing tone.

"Uh, H-Hey Dark...." I say in almost a whisper as my body slightly quivers.

Why does Dark have to be so scary? Just leave me alone!

"Oh Jack, you seem so tense, maybe Anti and I cou-" "No, no it's fine you guys don't have to do anything!" I say in at a quick spewd. I may have interupted Dark, he got angry and slapped me in the face.

"Don't interupt me!" He growls as I almost fall to the floor, a red mark is left on my face, and tears start to form in my eyes. I only nod.

....Anti what are you doing? Bringing such a Phycopath in here... I mean your one too but, you wouldn't ever do this! A couple tears leave my eyes, because of the pain.

"Now let's go to your room..." Dark said in a somewhat gentle tone, probably to try and calm me down.

"What, why?" I ask, but he grabs my arm and nearly drags me upstairs.

"You'll find out." Dark says, almost in a whisper, but a large grin appears on his face, and I know what's happening next.

"Dark, stop! L-Let me go! Now, please! I don't want to do this." I frantically beg Dark to let me go, but he ignores me. I frantically try to loosen his grip on my hand, I try to pull myself away, but he had already entered my room.

No no no no no! This isn't going to  happen! I won't let him do this to me! Bad enough Anti got me on it, but there is no way Dark is!

Dark shoves me onto the bed and gets on top of me, starting tk kiss my neck, I try to push his head away but he just grabs them and holds them above my head.

"Dark stop please! Please don't do this stop!" I start to beg again squirming around so hopefully he would let me go. But he doesn't, he starts to become more forceful.

~Dark POV

I shove Jack onto the bed and start to kiss his neck, leaving hickey's here and there. Jack frantically tries to get away, begging me to stop.

So adorable. I have to keep his hands above his head, he is so squirmy, the dork! To finally make him shut up I shove my tough in his mouth, and start to make out with him, he whines and I can feel the vibration in his mouth, I look up at him to see tears start to drop.

Your working yourself down to much, sooner or later you'll get tired! I keep his hands above his head with only one of my arms, with the other I slowly pull up his t-shirt and start licking and kissing his body. He starts to squirm even more before giving up, like I thought he would. He bites his lip to hide in either his screaming, or his moans. I continue slowly but surely closer to his inner thighs kissing him jack above the waste band. Jack whines and starts to squirm again.

"Dark... please stop..." Jack whimpers before I grip his shorts and pull them down, I stare at his boxers for a second.

"Hmm, your hard but not hard enough." I stated, j start taking off his boxers. Once they are off I kiss his inner thighs, making him slightly moan, I can tell he is trying to keep it in though. I continue until I hear the door open.

"Anti! Please get Dark off me!" Jack practically screams. I sit up and look at Anti for a reaction.

"Dark.....?" Anti finally says as he moves slightly closer. I smile, of course Anti would join in!

"Yes, Anti?" I say almost rhythmically, as Anti comes closer, he seems slightly tense.

"Your having fun without me?" Anti states in a slightly sadistic tone, he starts to grin and I look at Jack, he has a face on clearly showing he has been betrayed. Anti crawls closer.

"Glad you decided to join u-"

~Jack POV

Dark won't let me go! He has started kissing my thighs, he is being so gentle. I want him to stop, it feels nice but I won't let him do this to me. I start to squirm hoping I'll be able to get him off, but then he stops, so I look over at the door to find Anti in the doorway.

"Anti! Please get Dark off me!" I muster up enough strength to yell. Anti ignores me and has a conversation with Dark that I zone out of. All of the sudden I look over right as Anti grabs one of my vases and beats Dark in the head with it, I'm pretty sure he is uncontuouse.

"A-Anti! I mean, thanks but.... Is he going to be okay??" I ask as Anti plays with the uncontuouse ego.

"Pshhht it will be fine, as long as everything goes according to plan!" Anti shrugs it off.

"Plan?" I ask in a curious tone.

"You'll see..." Anti says picking up the body and dragging off.

Whatever this is it won't be good.

Off idk what the actual poop I'm doing but ya know, ack this is actually kind of hard, but I hope ur enjoying it so far! :3