ShitHead

Okie this one should have smut! I'm sowey it has been a while... just have to make an actual storyline and stuff! Lol!

~Anti POV

I stormed off to my rolm, I was so flustered and to be honest I didn't exactly know why.

I guess Jack wouldn't just relax about it, what's the big fookin' deal anyways? I'm way better than Wiishu anyways, and by all of Jacks subscribers... I don't think he can deny it... I mean I've seen lots of septiplier, but that's different. Think of a the Jack x Anti fanfics, I check them out once in a while and they are LOADED. I smirk slightly and go to sleep as I hear Jack start his into.

Fuck you, Jack!

I wake up and rub my head.

"What time is it?" I look at the clock....

"Seven a.m.? Seriously?" I sigh and fall back onto the bed, it's cold...

I eventually get up and walk to the hallway, I hesitate before glancing into Jacks room, he is passed out in his bed like I thought he would be. I slowly walk in, so... warm

....why is Jacks roo. So much warmer then mine... I'm jelous! I sit on the bed and look at Jack, I stare at his face before eventually getting into the covers with Jack, I of course shiver at first, not wanting to get caught..... yet. I squirm in he covers and put my arm around Jacks waist, I drifted off to sleep.

I wake up to a scream, I sheepishly get up and look.

"Morning Jack!" I say slightly cheerfully.

"You scared the shit out of me!!" Jack says as he smacks me with a pillow.

"It's my job!" I say as I fall back into the covers. Jack scratches his back and sits on the bed, probably contemplating weather he should get up or stay in bed.

Stay with me stay with me stay with me stay with me stay with me stay with me stay with me! Jack finally falls back in the covers with me.

Yessss! Jack and I snuggle together for a bit. Jack turns to me.

"Listen I'm sorry about yesturday..." Jack says in a sad tone, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever..." I say in a snarky tone.  Jack grips the back of my neck.

"I am sorry!" Jack says again, I hold onto his hips.

"I know." I say in a deeper tone as I come closer to Jack, even in the dim lighting I can see him blushing. I was about to go in when Jack kisses me out of the blue, I gasp, but he pulls me in more. After I relax we lock lips together, it was like we were having a battle with our tounges  I stated laughing.

"Anti what the fuck were you doing!" Jack says starting to laugh as well.

"I'm sorry! I was just playing around!" I say as I finally starts to calm down. We start to move in again, I kiss Jacks neck all over and leave a few more hickey's considering the other ones I had left had faded already. I put my hands beneath his shirt and raise it slightly. I start to kiss and lick his stomach and chest, making him start to moan slightly. I continue doen, moving to his pants but I stop.

"Your turn" I say in a whisper. Jack looks at me confused as to why I stopped, but goes with it anyways.

"Fine!" Jack says as he starts to pull down my jeans and boxers, be pauses for and second and moves his head closer.

"Hmm starting off quick I see" I say as he starts licking up and down my tip, making me moan slightly.

Since when did Jack get this good? He has been okay before but this is different. Has he been practicing? Jack continues faster making me moan louder. I try not to but I buck  my hips into Jacks mouth making me hit my prostate. Jack turned around and ran to the bathroom, I relaxed.

"Sorry?" I say when Jack doesn't come out after a while. I hear nothing, but I curiously walk to the door. I knock on it.

"You okay in there?" It's almost dead silent, but I can hear Jack hurling.

Ummm, since when was Jack so sick? Is it my fault, what did I even do?? I put my ear to the door and listen closely. I hear a bang on the door and I jolt back.

"Get away from me!" Jack screamed from the bathroom. I sat on the bed and stared at the door in confusion.

This isn't like Jack, is he okay? What the fuck is going on!?? I waited impatiently for Jack to come out. But he wasn't, the minutes that passed by became hours. And we both just stayed there.

"Jack.....?" I ask, my voice quivering.
But I didn't hear an answer.

I don't know what I just did. My power of writing is too strong, lol! Jk but seriously I'm kind of done. Btw the "buck" in that one was for my friend, she is a turd. But I hope your enjoying this so far. (◇///◇)