Just Relax

Sup bros Uhh so in watching Dad of BOY and holy shit Atreus is such a fucking cunt, he was my favorite character before, now I want to slap him in the face. Also don't be suprised if I miss a few days of posting, ok?

~Jack POV

I turned to Anti as he held out his hand, I held onto it as we walked back, but I felt guilty because that's what Wiishu and I would do.

Is Anti really in love with me? He hasn't really said anything about... well about love, and the sex is just for fun... right?

Once we get home I pick out a microwavable diner and heat it up, when it's done I take it out and sit down at the dining room table, Anti sat next me and fidgeting with his hands. I started devouring my meal.

"Hungry... huh?" Anti asks with a slightly discusting look on his face. I nod and he smiles. Once I finish, I put the plastic plate my meal was on and sat back down and played on my phone. Anti glanced over at me curiously... or he may just be anticipating something...

Anti seems to have something ok his mind.... to be honest I don't really want to know what it is, but I have a feeling it has something to do with me...

I start to chuckle and Anti kind of stares at me, and akwardly smiles.

"What are you laughing at?" Anti asks when my laughing stops. I turn to him.

"Something on your mind Anti?" I finally ask.

"Why do you care, shithead?" Anti says in a snarky tone.

Welp now Anti is back to 100% himself....

"Oh you seemed like you had something on your mind." I day starting to giggle again.

"Really? And what do you think is on my mind that is so funny?" Anti says smiling sadistically now.

"Hehe.... it's... it's nothing!" I say quickly. Anti looks at me puzzled and curiously.

"Fiiiiiinnneeee!!!" Anti eventually answers, a bit of sadness in his tone.
I look at him, why is he sad???

"Ok, Anti now your sad. Even though I hate you, I don't want you to be sad. What can I do to make you happy?" I ask, feeling bad for being too secretive. Anti thinks for a minute and then smiles.

Shit... I think I may have forgotten what Anti would've wanted, whoops...

"By the look on your face right now Jack, I think we both know what I want." Anti smirks while saying it getting out of his chair ad I get out of mine.

"Anti... are we really going to do this, now?" I ask in a slightly whiney tone. Anti just nods and slowly pushes my back onto the table.

"Wait... we are going to do this... right here?" I ask again and I get the same response, a stupid nod. But then he stops, and his smile fades.

"What's wrong with you? You usually seem to be happier to do these." Anti asks curiously, but by the way he is moving he is having a difficult time holding back on me.

Of course his eccentric and phycopathic attitude bleeds through, even when he is trying to be on his best behavior.

"No, it's nothing really... I just feel bad that I'm doing this... and that I'm not really ready for this again." I say in a quieter tone. Anti nods and looks back at me.

"Come on Jack! Wiishu won't know,  and does my body please you too much?" Anti chuckles a bit at the last sentence.

"Just loosen up Jack!" Anti shrugs and starts to move around and fidget even more in anticipation.

"...oh-okay..." I say in almost a whisper. Then Anti shoves me onto the table and walk up to his guest bedroom.

"Anti! Wait!" But he was already gone. I sigh and slouch on the couch.

He is just worked up a bit because I didn't give him what he wanted right? He is just being way too dramatic... heh big baby.... I sigh and call Wiishu

"Hey Wiishu" I say in a cheerful tone.

"Hey Seàn!" She replies

"How have you been?"

"Oh, you know just chilling and missing you!" I say slightly whining as I scratch my head.

"Hehehe, don't miss me too much, I'll be back in like five days okay?" She laughs as she says it, we both laugh together.

"Well I gotta go, okay we'll talk soon I promise!" She says and we both say our byes and love you's. I hang up the phone and sigh loudly.

"Uggggg..... why is life so boring!" I get up and finally decide to record a video. I sit down and start the into.

This is going to be a looooong five days.....

Heya, first of all... yes I know how dissopointed you are that this didn't contain smut!
I'm sorry! There will be some sooooooooooooon! I promisr! Bu-bye for now buddies!