Antis Trip

Okokokok my phone broke, so I didnt have anything to write with, and I got super busy, then I forgot I had this. Also I know Jack and Wiish broke up, I am doing to do something about it. :3 Sorry!:(

~Antis POV

Ive been walking for way too long, it's been 4 hours since I left Jack's place, he us being such an arse!

"Oh Jack, Jack, Jack... why do you have to be so stubborn...."
Anti pauses

"So... complicated..." Anti looks at his feet.

"So... cute..." Anti looks around to make sure nobody heard him, his face goes to a slight pink color.

Well shit, why do you have to be so fookin adorable Jack, you manipulative arse.... Anti continues to walk down a path in the woods he was in, until he fell upon a large cliff. He came to the edge and looked down, it was a lake.

Well, maybe I can forget Jack, at least for a little while? Anti slowly pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on a nearby rock, his chest glittering in the sun, small scars showed on parts of his body. He then pulled down his shorts and threw them near his shirt, showing his striped boxers. He walked up to the edge of the cliff.

"Cannon Ball!" Anti laughed as he hopped off the cliff, and eventually into the water. He fell with a large splash, his skin tingling. Anti giggled and laughed as he resurfaced. He took a big gasp for air, adrenaline rushing through his body. He pushed away the hair that was drooping over his eye and past his mouth. He got back onto dry land and shook his head to get some of the water out. He sat on the grassy beach with his feet in the water, and watched the sun go down. Even though he had this high for a while, he still thought about Jack.

I hope Jackis doing okay...

~Jack's POV

Jack was pacing around the living room, he had cleaned up the house. He made almost everything spotless, but he had nothing to do, or at least it felt like it, he couldn't stop thinking about Anti, and he didnt know why.

Anti is a selfish cunt, he is made to torture me, made to laugh at me, he is doing this because he wants to hurt me... right? Jack froze for a moment, doubting his own thoughts.

Anti, god please Anti, where are you? Jack, bit his nails and walked to the window, he stared out for a minute and searched for Anti. Once he was done he walked back to the living room, picking up a picture of him Anti and Wiishu.

At least Wiishu is having fun, right? Jack sighed and put the picture down, turning back to walking around the living room.

Maybe he took his phone with him? Jack rushed to his room and searched for his phone, but he couldn't find it, he then went back downstairs and checked under the couches.

Ah I found it! Jack looked through his phone for Antis number, once he found it he called it, he listened closely. But it went to voicemail.

"Anti, please I'm sorry, Just... at least call me, or something... please? Uh, I guess I will talk to you later, please call me. Bye" Jack decided to call again five minutes later, and tried again, listening to the ring of the phone.

"Please Anti, where are you?" Jack said after the phone went to voicemail again, The sad Irishman sighed and placed his phone down, brushing his hands through his hair in nervousness, then he quickly grabbed his phone again, waiting for a reply.

Ten minutes later Jack called and texted a few more times.

Ok Jack, this will be the last time... Jack picked up his phone and called one last time. The Irish man nervously waited for an answer.

Please....

Owo, see I can totally keep posted? But like I'm so sorry again, I'll try to keep posted but I'm like lazy as f*ck! Pls dont hate me.... uh sorry, I didnt post for like 200,000,000,000,000 years lol I am so dead inside lol.
https://my.w.tt/xIFIhpw0BR