Stupid Bullies|Tweek Tweak pt.1

┗◎━━━◎━┛your POV┗◎━━━◎━┛

Mondays... The worst day of the week. It started snowing hard and I didn't have a coat. Stupid fucking forecast lying to my ass, its whatever. While I was walking, facing the ground, I bumped into someone. "GAH!!" Yep, that's Tweek. "IM SOOOO SORRY TWEEK!!" I yelled out while picking myself up, helping him in the process. "It's fine!! Don't even worry at all! MMMmmh, hey! Wanna walk to, to school with me???" Tweek spoke out while fidgeting with his fingers. I stare and process how Tweek is dressed. He's wearing his signature shirt, wrongly buttoned up and his shoes that look like he stepped in shit... He also is wearing mismatched socks, such a Tweek thing to do. I then slowly start looking up to his face. He starts twitching and spazzing out the moment we make eye contact. We both start to blush and just look away. I slowly catch up to him, walking next to him. "Sure, we can walk to school. I'd love to finally not walk alone for once." I state while a chuckle. Tweek gently smiles and proceeds to lead the way.

┗◎━━━◎━┛Time skip!┗◎━━━◎━┛

I had asked the teacher to use the bathroom. While I was walking to the bathroom I saw something horrifying. Tweek getting bullied. Who do they think they are?! "GAH!!" Tweek yelled. "Shut up you walking spaz! No one wants you around so shut up!! YOU SPAZ!" The kid said while he punched Tweek's stomach. "HEY!!" I yelled out. No one hurts Tweek. They looked at me. "Wow a girl!! Trying to save her boyfriend huh! Girls are way to week anyways!" A kid said that while his friend went up to me and punched me in the stomach. "OWW!" I yelled while falling to the ground, I quickly got up and kicked the guy in the balls and punching the other kid. "OWW!" They both yelled out while I grabbed Tweek and took him to the girls bathroom. "I *huff* think we're safe." I said to Tweek. "I-I'm not s-supposed to-GAH be h-here *twith*" Tweek said while looking around. After he said that someone entered the bathroom and I pushed tweek to the stall with me. I was pinning Tweek in the stall. I was blushing so red. Tweek graves me and carried me so his feet only showed. "Did you hear that Craig is finally single!!" " Yeah I heard, I'm sooo happy!! I'm going to ask him out!" "No you aren't I am!!" The girls said. Me and Tweek were just staring at each other,blushing madly, but then Tweek made a noise. "GAH!!" Tweek said while I tried to cover his mouth. "Did you hear that?" " yeah I heard it, it kinda sounded like the spaz." "Yeah it did." The girls talked. Tweek looked like he was about to start crying. I feel bad for him, everyone bullies him just for his twitches/spazes like come on!! People are idiots.
And then SOMONE opened the door and...

HAH cliff hanger sorry.. heh well if you want please request I have no ideas XD