Do I love You?| Craig x Male! Reader pt.2

Y/no pov
"Ok.." I said. 'Fuck he caught me drooling! Now he's going to think I'm just a freak AHH!' I thought to myself while following him to a bench. We both sat down and he just look at the clouds, I was staring at him. I was examining everything he had. He was pretty muscular, great ass, nice plumped lips, beautiful eyes, he just has a handsome face and body! I started to drool again. "Why are you drooling again?" Craig said. 'And he thinks I'm more of a freak..' "o-oh I'm sorry.." I said and looked at the ground. Sigh. "I have a question y/n what happened to us?" Craig said looking at me. "We used to be best friends but then we stopped talking why is that?" Craig continued. Yeah, right we used to be best friends, I'm not entirely sure why aswell. "I-I dont know...I mean I thought you were avoiding me when you got new friends." I said. "I thought you didn't like me anymore." Craig said, he then scooted over to me "*sigh* and why would I avoid you? You're one of the best people I k ow and who understands me. You always made me smile and I loved that.." Craig said looking at the clouds. Then I felt heat rising up to my cheeks. He noticed this. "I never got to tell you how I felt about you.." Craig said, a faint blushed appeared on his face aswell. 'What does he mean by 'feelings'?' Craig then suddenly kissed me on the lips passionately and gently. I was shocked at first but then kissed back. I felt sparks between us and I was melting in the kiss. That little kiss turned into a make out session. Then I had to pull out of the kiss because of stupid air. We both blushed and stayed silent until he said "I love you...do you want to be my...boyfriend..?" Craig said blushing more. "Y-yes!" I said. He then grabbed me bridal style and ran to his house. And we had fun~

A/n
So uhh— requests? Please? Also I suck at writing- so yeah also I will do anything and can you please describe what you want in detail please and thank you_