Jealous! Kyle x Reader

Kyle's P.o.v

*BEEP* *BEEP *BEEP*

AHHHH!

*Crash*

Owch.... Since when did I put the alarm at 5 a.m? Ngmmmssmm..... I seriously don't want to get up. Whatever, gotta learn or I'll be like Kenny's dad.

"KYLE, BUBBY, I LEFT BREAKFAST ON THE TABLE!!" Mom yelled.

"ALRIGHT! JUST LET ME GET CHANGED!" I yelled back and proceeded to get dressed.

A few minutes later, brought t0 you by DETROIT SMASH!

Hmm.... smells like pancakes.

*trip and falls fown stairs*

OWW.

Why are all monday's like this. At least the pancakes smell goo- they look burnt. Uhhhhahh. Whatever gotta eat anyways.

3rd person p.o.v

Kyle then eats quickly and gets his backpack. He then rushes out the door like sonic realizing hes almost late for the bus.

While running he gets extremely tired that he gets nauseous.

He then see the bus stop with his friends still there but.... kenny is touching y/n.

Y/n p.o.v

While talking with Kenny I see Kyle from the corner of my eye and run towards him.

"Hey Kyle!" I say while smiling softly. He looks at me and smiles back, he walks to stan and starts to talk to him.

He looks pissed. Did I do something wrong? I probably did knowing me.

I then loose my train of thought when someone starts shaking me.

I turn and see Kenny there.

"You ok? You look like you're thinking about something. Is something the matter?" He says with worried eyes.

"Yeah everythings fine. Just thinking about something."

Then I hear the sound of rattling. I look up to see the old looking bus, the same old one.

It then abruptly stops and the doors open. I step in with the boys following after me.

I usually sit next to Kyle but he looks like he's aggravated of me. So I decide to sit in the back, avoiding Stan calling for me to sit next to me.

While I sat in the back I see Craig on my left. Hes siting with Tweek.

Im friends with them so I tried to start small talk.

"Hey!" I said to them, turning their attention to me.

Craig says hey to me and flips me off.

"Hey, y/n!" Tweek says to me twitching.

He smiles to me and I smile back. Hes so adorable I cant.

"Who are you staring at l/n?" Craig says to me coldy.

I didn't realize I started to stare.