Superhero..?|Mysterion x male!reader pt 1

Kenny's p.o.v
*beep* *beep* uhhhh it's morning already? Well I better get heading to the bus stop!!
*runs to bus stop*
"Hey guys!!" I run to them and surprisingly I didn't get run over. "Oh hey Kenny." Stan and Kyle said. I walk over to them. "Ohh Kenny guess what!!" Stan said to me. "What?" I replied. "There's a new student coming to our grade!!" (Btw they're in 11th grade.) Stan said quite excited. "Oh really?? Is it a boy or a girl??" I said "boy" Stan said while heading to the bus that just arrived. I headed inside and sat in a empty seat. I don't feel like sitting next to Cartman today. Then we stopped at a bus stop we normally don't stop at. It was a boy with (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c). My gay side is showing now... HE HOT!! I hope he sits next to me.

Y/n p.o.v
I entered the bus and all eyes were glued on me. I hate attention. There wasn't many seats opened so I sat next to this boy wearing a orange parka. Barely even showing his face, but you can partly see his face. He has blue eyes and many bandages on his face. He also has some of his blonde hair sticking out of his hood. "Hello!" He said with a toothy grin. "Hi." I said calmly with out any emotion. "Well my name is Kenny what's yours~" the boy supposedly named Kenny said in a flirty tone. I instantly turn red. "H-hi, my n-name is (y/n)" I said stuttering a Bit. I'm embarrassing! "Hahha you're sounding a lot like Tweek. Well nice to meet you (y/n)." "Nice to meet you Kenny." Then we arrived at school. Kenny is rather hot looking. No no no. I can't deal with love anymore. My ex ruined love for me.