Stupid Bullies| Tweek Tweak pt.2

"O M G" The girl said saying each letter separately. "They were haveing se.." she was cut off with Bebe pushing her aside. "The stupid spaz and the nerd together? PAAALEASE. I know Tweek loves Me." Bebe said confidently. Bebe likes Tweek. I thought she liked Kyle. What a surprise. She likes everybody ever since she became a slut.
*shivers*
Then Bebe grabs Tweek and drags him out. "LET TWEEK GO!" I screamed at her while I got out of the stall. "Go away nerd." She said while her friend was pushed me in the stall. She pushed me in the toilet. Ugh I'll just tie my sweater on my waist. And I better get Tweek. He's mine. Stop it. No one owns him.
*goes out of the bathroom and searches for Tweek or Bebe. I hear many footsteps... Oh no it's lunch time. I'm going to get trampled! I better go to the Lunch room.
*heads to lunch room*
*sees Craig.* (bye crush and Tweek army together in this but in other stories without Craig or Tweek x reader they are together.)
"CRAIG!!" I yell out to him to get his attention. "Y/n? Where's Tweek? Have you seen him?" He says panicking. Craig and Tweek are really good friends. So I get it. "Idk man he was with me then Bebe took him!" I said to him "WHERES BEBE?! BEBE GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW IF YOU CAN HERE ME!!" Craig Sid yelling loudly so everyone could hear. "Yes?" A giant girl voice said. It was Bebe. She sounded quite afraid. Maybe because the fact is that Craig is one of the strongest boys and bullies in this school. "COME HERE NOW!" Craig says to her and Bebe heads our way. "Y-yes?" She says. "Where's Tweek?!" Craig said in a stern voice. "None of your business...bae." She said trying to somewhat flirt with him. "Stfu Bebe I'm not into to you. Tell me where is Tweek?" He said but with a mad face. "Idk.. he ran out of the school and I never saw him." She said sadly. "Why did you let him go outside?! Where would he go?! Oh no what if he's in trouble. Or someone took him? Or or.." I said panicking. "Calm down y/n." He said rubbing his hand in circles on my back. "Heh sorry..well let's go find Tweek ok!" I said while yanking his arm and running out the school.