Chapter 2

Hey quick authors note here just so everyone reading this story who read the previous version is aware
In this one the story line is more related to canon the ninja know who Morro is and Morro does posses Lloyd more is explained in the story later I promise we'll I'll shut up now hope you enjoy.

As his teamates climbed down the bounty onto the snow. Kai looked over a couple feet away at Morro who was still a bit of a green blur from where he was standing. The red ninja was already angry after loosing Lloyd once again to the ghost jerks ,but now to have to confront one of the jerks responsible for turning his brother against him; Kai picked up the discarded areoblade calling out to Morro "Move or even say a word you piece of s*** and I swear I won't miss" he heard the ghost grunt as he obeyed not speaking even once as the special net Ronin designed was tightning around him immobilizing him further. The red ninja was ready to strike at a moments notice if the wind master moved even an inch.

Kai way too quickly became bored just standing there and decided while he was waiting he'd get a better look at the wind master so... taking a couple steps forward Kai looked over his enemy in disgust. Now he could see what this horrible person looked like. The red ninja took a good look at the wind master and .....................................

.............

..................

....................

...............,but wait a minute how could huh? Kai expected to be...well, a little scared or even a tad intimated when laying eyes upon his enemy ,but he wasn't at all. Morro wasn't like Kai pictured not in the least, he was.....shorter and younger looking maybe about 14 or 15 years old at the most, much younger than him - 18 yrs old. The wind master was also, despite his green,amonus glow quite normal looking. His body was more on the skinny side with a bit of muscles on his arms and chest ,but still not exactly buff . His hair was definitely out there with it's pitch black coloring and one odd green streak sticking out like a sore thumb ,but it wasn't really that bizarre not in this age anyway with the mohawk existing, his clothing not really suprisingly resembled that of an old ninja gi. Though it was quite clear even with his small stature he out grew it a long time ago ,his face was also oddly pleasant looking. His whole appearance just seemed pretty normal, like any other angsty teen he'd see on the street.

That was.....

.........

......... except for his eyes. The red ninja internally shuddered when he took a look into them for the briefest of moments before turning away. If Kai had to choose he'd say Morro's eyes were the creepiest thing about him . Black and smudges surrounded them contrasting a lot with his pale green irises. Kai didn't think he'd ever seen eyes so pale yet, so full of rage and.....there was something else there too something Morro was hiding- "hey Kai are you alright what's going on?" Kai looked back snapped from his thoughts heard Jay's calling he was always the first to talk Kai rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to his brothers the only ones to come down from the ship. He stepped a good ways towards them unaware that the presence of Morro was soon concealed by the shade of the vast pine trees around him.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little banged up " the red ninja's face smiled faded though as he thought of Lloyd

"They got away with Lloyd" the group fell silent in sadness and recognition.........till Jay broke it pointing excitedly at the sword on the ground"But hey! Look ! We've got the sword which means we can get Lloyd back, just.....another time right heh heh" the blue ninja's. brothers at the same laughed, smiled, and groaned at Jay's attempt at up lift meant. "Jay you always need to talk don't you" Cole teased. "What hey at least I don't complain so much unlike some people" Cole laughed"Oh yeah blabbermouth want to take this outisde" Jay giggled "We are outside!!!" Zane apparently decided to step in "OK OK calm down both of you we have other matters to deal with like reloading Ronin's net it's very useful and expensive too bad it didn't catch any-" the ice ninja stopped as he looked over Kai and saw their enemy on his stomach barely able to even struggle the net was soo tight around him. Jay spoke up, shocked "It-it caught him ,but...........oh my things were so crazy on the ship we didn't notice we barely saw the net accidentally launch we were planning on firing it later till Cole bumped the switch by accident I guess that was just pretty amazing luck" Cole stepped forward looking over the defeated wind master " yeah pretty amazing" Jay spoke up again "umm what should we do with-" Kai cut him off saying " we should take him to Wu he'll know what to do and maybe even let us question him, I mean he's got to know something, right?" The others nodded in agreement before turning their attention back to Morro who had finally seemed to figure out struggling was pointless he hadn't heard all of their conversation, but the part with Sensei Wu definitely wrung in his ears no no no why him why ? He should of taken the areoblade when he had the chance anything even the cursed realm was better than have to face that old fart. As he thought bitter thoughts the ninja carefully undid the net from the wind master grabbing and pinning his arms and legs immediately after, their deeps tone suits being solid to him they had little trouble keeping ahold of him. Cole picked up the net they cast aside and drooped it over his shoulder . Morro growled angrily while he thrashed about as the four ninja picked him up Kai and Jay with his arms and Cole and Zane with his legs. After about 5 minutes he usedup the last of his energy and they started carrying him back to the bounty .