Chapter 3

Hi so I made a couple adjustments to this chapter just figured I'd let you guys know thanks for reading

Elsewhere

Lloyd curled into himself on the floor of his small cage letting his body try and relax, he really just needed to be out of things for a while ,all the stress of being captured by these ghost, warriors was getting to be too much of a strain on his physical not to mention mental state. It was even harder when he was possessed, forced into the back of his mind like a worn out sock being shoved to the back of the drawer.

Lloyd supposed he was just making things harder when he fought back. He knew it was a bad idea to try and stay awake through the possessions, it really wasn't that painful to just give up and go into subconscious ,but he just couldn't help the paranoia that any minute his body would be forced to do something horrible he could never take back.

That did almost happen with Kai, Lloyd realized. He shivered he almost.......... but he didn't, he stopped it and now Morro is gone......really gone the green ninja didn't know how to feel about that sure it was nice to be rid of him for a little while, Morro was always on him, mocking him, throwing insults and cusses left and right at him ,but even so he really wasn't psyched about having no idea what would happen now. He supposed a different ghost would take the wind master's place and that would be that nothing really would change ,but would he be treated different by the other ghosts Morro was bad ,but what if one of them was worse, what if they took their anger out on him it was definitely a possibility especially since they lost so much in one day he knew Soul Archer wasn't happy about someone else having to use their energy containing him, because as he observed them night after night and ocasionally sneaking a peek in the day he found out that out of all the angry spirits Morro was the most determined and the most energetic, he had the stamina to possess him for days on end with out getting tired or lax. Even when he wasn't possessing him Morro was up and about usually taunting Lloyd or asking about the plan and trying to be included with the others. In a lot of ways he behaved just like the kid he appeared to be. The green ninja was very unsure of what to do other than wait and see-

"What was I supposed to do it came out of nowhere I couldn't have caught it in time and you know that" Bansha walked in arguing with Soul Archer.

" urgh just stop and calm down Bansha that doesn't matter now." The bows man held a weird looking liquid in his left hand while he tapped his foot on the ground impatiently, he was waiting for something.

"Ghoul Tar better get back soon otherwise we're screwed"

Bansha's body language displayed confusion " What? I don't understand. Why and when may I ask, did you send him out I didn't even realize he was gone." Soul Archer stifled a creepy chuckle "you'll see let's just say I had him put together a contingency plan incase something like loosing the sword would happen."
---------------------------------------------------------

"St-top I'm warning you" It took all of Cole and Jay's strength to hold Morro down on the operating table, while Zane and Nya tried to bandage him with deeps tone wraps. "Get off me now!!!!!!!!" Kai stood in the corner of the medical bay fingering his areoblade.

"Don't let him go Jay" Cole ordered " Right, thank you for the wonderful advise Cole" Jay retorted sarcastically, they had been trying to treat his injuries for over 4 hours now, everyone was getting irratable. Jay sighed as Morro's eyes silently told him to go jump off a bridge sometime.

Zane carefully cut another band aid placing it on Morro's torn ankle, the wind master winced at the stinging sensation ,as he continued struggling against the ninja's hold, Cole in retaliation pushed the wind master's right wrist and leg harder onto the table while Jay did the same to his left Morro whined out from the pain of having his wounds pressed on even if it was gently "Let me go already! c'mon you know you can't hold down me for long!!!!" Cole smirked at that "Wanna bet" the wind master threw his body up in anger and fustration as he thrashed around harshly trying to loosen their grip ,but to no avail all it did was annoy them both. Jay shot a glare at Cole "oh c'mon! Please please just hold still!!!!!!!" "Jay there is only one more injury left to treat" Zane said giving Jay newfound relief.........before he took it away " the only problem it's the one that will take the longest to treat" the nindroid gestured to Morro's side everyone in the room simentansly groaned, Zane cringed.

"Well the sooner we start the quicker we finish right heh" Jay brought up the new set of groans could have been mistaken for an earthquake.

---------------------1 hour later -------

After his what 50th? escape attempt Morro finally took a break falling back onto the bed panting hard. The vengestone straps on his chest,arms,and right ankle. were starting to grate on his nerves It was a weird and unlikable feeling being without his powers they were right there ,but he couldn't reach them and focusing on it only made things worse, he needed to distact him self somehow the ghost boy fingered his bandages. The ninja and co. were gone talking he supposed , boy did they do that alot. It's like that was all they could do . That is except treating people, Morro had to admit for not having any experience with ghost anatomy they did an actually ok job treating the his wounds. He really felt better at least different from before. The bandages were kind of heavy though, the ghost's whole lower left side was covered with the wraps.

It was too much and very bothersome. He was also kind of infuriated at how weak those idiots assumed he was, didn't they realize how fast ghosts healed surely their friend Cole demonstrated that to them. How did he become a ghost again must be Yang that explains how they learned airjitzu those morons risking another one of them to save that spoiled little s****head

The wind master tensed thinking about him. He did nothing and still got to be the savior that everyone loved while Morro was stuck in that dark,repulsive realm for 40 years with no one even putting up a gravestone to remember him, no one not even- 'No don't think about him don't think don't think don't' Morro registered his shallow uneeded breathing, 'just breathe just f****** breathe' eventually the wind master obeyed..... himself ,and began to calm down, his breathing starting to slow. This was all just a little set back, yeah just a stupid tiny little set back. He would really, definitely be getting out of here, anytime now yeah!