Chapter 10

Morro didn't wake up till next morning. The master of wind felt immediate pain the second he woke up. His body felt like it had been set on fire all over again. Morro for the first few minutes of regaining conscious laid still simply trying to focus on catching his breath and getting the pain to subside. Nothing else entered his mind at the moment.

Eventually he did manage to cope with the pain enough that he could open one eye lid just a crack, the first thing he saw was a blinding light coming from the ceiling. Morro immediately closed the eye again seeing spots as soon as he did, but that wasn't enough to stop him as he tried again this time with both eyes. Only when he did he could only see out of the one before no the other one why- Morro thoughts were interrupted as the light invaded his vision again and pained him. He turned his head to the side as to avoid the ceiling light again and this time he managed to keep his eye open.

After that he took a bit to address his surroundings he appeared to be in a giant cage? ,but what, w-why how was-..........wait......oh no...he remembered getting caught by the ninja as he tried to escape, but that meant.....was he in the cursed realm did he die!!!! No wait that couldn't be there was sunlight coming in from the staircase beyond the cell's reach that means, almost panic like? Morro sat forward looking over his body wincing as he did so. The bandages and straps were back on him and his leg. This time though he also wore a pair of cuffs ,they must be vengestone as well he still couldn't feel his powers.

Morro slowly sunk back onto the deepstone cot the severity of the situation finally setting in. He was captured again before he could even get a taste of freedom, and this time he was in a cage injured even worse than before and no doubt the ninja were on high alert.

Morro clenched his fists realizing he couldn't escape not in time anyway whether the ninja found his former ghost allies and stopped them and he was either killed or imprisoned forever in a cage or Bansha and Soul Archer succeed and he's taken before the preeminent to no doubt be tortured for eternity for his failure, either way he. was. doomed.

Feeling as if the world had just collapsed on top of him. Morro took his head in his cuffed hands shaking so hard he was actually rocking the bed, he began to whisper "No" over and over.

-------------------------------------------

Wu was not very good at confrontation he realized. Morro had been captured two days ago and he still hadn't gone to talk to him. He had told himself and numerous reasons he didn't go , he and Misako had to focus on figuring out the next clue he was not sure Morro would listen to him, perhaps he needed time to calm down, but truth be told Wu only had one reason he didn't immediately go speak with his first pupil and that was simply he had no clue what to say to him.

All these years of guiding his students instructing them on how best to use their powers best ways to solve problems and now what finally stumps the great master Wu is finding out the right words to convince his former student to give up his evil plan.

If Wu was being even more honest he'd say he was also well ....afraid to talk to Morro, how would he react when his old master came in spewing even more life lessons in his face yet again.

The last thing Wu wanted was to push his former student  over the edge yet again to repeat his same mistakes from years ago, Wu shuddered every time he thought of it, why did he have to let Morro walk out those doors he was just a child. Wu supposed at the time that was normal for young children to start long journeys at that age either to look for work to support their families or to go off to war, but still he should have seen Morro was unstable he should have known he wouldn't come back to the monastery.

Even today Morro was still running from him, he had just tried to escape with an injury after all.

Wu would be lying if he said he wasn't extremely worried for Morro when they brought him in again to patch up his injuries.

Morro trying to escape had pushed Wu to finally get over his fear and consider going down right now to talk to his student.

Although that probably was not a good idea to try right now Morro may very well be still asleep and in that kind of pain Wu could only imagine he was going through he needed his rest.

Very well then as soon as he got word Morro had woken up he would March down to brigg and finally speak with his former student.

----------------------

Kai had been standing guard this time on top of the stair case that led to Morro's cell. He was about to switch out with Cole when he heard faint whispering he turned around and saw Morro wide awake and hunched over. He had better let everyone know the little s***head was awake.