Chapter 6

All Morro's colorfully dressed enemies filed into the room simultaneously Jay being the last one shut the door. The wind master squirmed uneasily he really didn't know or like where this was going. Zane spoke first " Hello Morro sorry if you are unhappy with my company ,but you should be glad to hear I've come to give you those 10 minutes " Morro hated to admit ,bit he did perk up a little at the sound of that. The nindroid at the same time made his way to Morro carefully unbuckiling the strap over his arms and chest Yes !!!! finally he could get out of this stupid deepstone be- "Oh ,but before that here you said ghosts can feel hunger correct" Zane held out a plate with red beans, chicken, and rice on it. " thank goodness Pixel reminded me" the nindroid smiled brightly. Morro stared at the food almost shocked he thought Zane was taunting him earlier, but no they were really going to let him eat? Not starve him to torture him for information oh he was so hungry he felt almost grateful ,but Why !? it didn't make since they must be playing some sort of sick game trying to get him to trust them those heartless b****** he could never cooperate with those a**ho- No wait it doesn't matter. As long as he could get out of this dumb bed so be it, he would play along just like they wanted.

Begrudgingly Morro snatched the plate from Zane's grasp pulling it in close and wolfing the food down sloppily whilst he glared at them letting them know he wasn't falling for their tricks.

Soon the wind master was done and after setting his plate down Zane made his way across the room to where the ghost boy lay and with a quick ,but steady hand unbuckled the rest of restraints freeing the wind master whilst simultaneously snapping a vengestone cuff onto his right wrist. Morro frowned disappointingly.

Before Zane could even move to help him up Morro quickly jumped up and out of the bed onto his uninjured foot wincing in the process.

Perhaps that was a bad idea though as everyone in the room almost jumped out if their skin pulling out areoblades the ghost boy almost forgot they had on them, that is, all except Zane who held his hand to them in a warning not to engage in a fight, soon everyone slowly settled down again realising the ghost boy wasn't going to try and fight them.

Morro was almost impressed with himself that he could cause them all to stress so easily. He couldn't help, but crack a smirk that annoyed and angered Kai the most out of all of his enemies.

After seeing everyone calm down. Zane sighed turning back to Morro. The ghost boy now noticed the white ninja was holding something out to him. Two somethings actually, they appeared to both be long metal canes with weird handle bars in the middle of them. The wind master blinked unsure if what to do exactly he felt kinda ...............ackward.

Zane seeing this finally spoke " Morro you know what crutches are right they are used by injured people to walk around with out hurting themselves further. " Morro once aging blinked before realization settled in. He pushed the devices away movong his feet "I don't need those I can walk fine on my own you idiot " The wind master held onto his bed frame, steadying himself before he made to set his bandaged on the ground, however before he could a hand grabbed his shoulder yanking him upwards then pushing his back to the wall so high up neither of his feet could touch the ground.

Morro heard gasps all around as he hissed at the sudden pain and fierce pressure he felt. When the ghost boy opened his eyes he was met with angry brown irises and the smell of way too much hair gel ; Kai.

"Listen and listen well no one talks to my friends like that especially when they're trying to help your sorry a** I mean, come on !!! Unbelievable you should consider yourself lucky we didn't just leave you for dead or beat the crap out of you for all you did to Lloyd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the red ninja panted as he got his angry yell out Morro hid his slight fear the best he could trying to keep his face neutral he almost made a snappy remark back just to show him up ,but to the wind master's surprise he had more to say "Now you're gonna do as Zane says cause guess what he's not an idiot and let me tell you if I see you do something stupid you're gonna be sorry got it?"