Chapter 5

' Pixel, what are you thinking you didn't said a word while we were in there' Zane internally asked her 'I was trying to trase the energy field I detected coming off from him to see if there was any information on 'ghosts' we could gain from it" Pixel stated calmly 'Besides it looked like you had the situation handled so there was no reason for me to intervene' The hologram of her in his head smiled fondly. Zane laughed smiling back as he turned around after locking the door. Ronin and his brothers and sister if he counted Nya which he did, were all standing around him all holding onto areo blades and water balloons like they're lives depended on it. "Do not worry friends he didn't make even an attempt to attack me and even if he wanted to he is still too weak to fight" Zane assured them "Although he is healing fast I estimate he should be completely better in a week" Kai rolled his eyes "Oh great just what we need"

--------------------------------------------------------
All of the destiny's bounty crew now sat together eating chicken,beans and rice in mostly silence the only two missing participates were Ronin who volunteered to guard Morro's cell for now and took a plate with him and Wu who was nowhere in sight. The last they saw of him he simply said to help Morro heal because it was the right thing to do and be careful what they did and did not reveal to the enemy something like that.

Jay kept tapping his fork on his plate until he couldn't hold it in anymore "Well what did he tell you?" He asked Zane frowned scracthing his neck " It would probably not be an enjoyable thing for me to repeat his exact words " Zane shuddered "They were rather unpleasant" Jay shook his head "No! We mean did he spill anything anymore secrets these ghosts hold like a weird power or something we've never seen befo-" "Jay he went in to check his bandages not interrogate him" Nya scolded "and we need to wait and do that later when we're all together so he can't mess with any of our heads when we're alone and vulnerable" Kai chimed in. "OK OK I get it we'll do it later" Jay threw his hands up in surrender. Again Zane scratched his neck a shy smile appearing on his face "Actually they may not be necessary I have come up with a temporary way to get Morro to share information with us" All eyes turned to him " I told him every answer he gives to my questions he gets 5 minutes to be unstrapped from his bed and walk around his room to help adjust himself to walking again so far he has answered two questions and after dinner I need to let him walk since our time was cut short" Zane winced as the room simultaneously filled with shouts of shock and scolding directed at him. Kai seemed the st upset as he threw his plate down and stood up "Are. You. Crazy!!! Zane you saw what he can do and really healing his injury? I don't if you forgot or something, but Morro is a prisoner nothing more he doesn't deserve mercy and help!!" "Kai first it is our job to help anybody and everyone we can no matter who they are second he will still take another week to heal we have time and third remember all of our fights in the past Morro was in Lloyd's body now he's not we don't really know what he can be capable of right now" everyone in the room seemed to calm down at his reasoning and slowly nodded their heads in understanding, all except Kai who stared Zane down before saying "Well if you're gonna go to him after dinner so am I " at that comment Cole stood up proclaiming " we all will"

------------------meanwhile------

Morro cursed loudly as he banged his head hard against the pillow in frustration it was no use no matter what he did his restraints didn't even budge. What did it matter it wasn't like he could get past the ninja without being spotted anyway and he was in no shape to fight maybe he could wait just a little longer until they let their guard down and went to sleep or something . Still even with that small hope this whole sitaution was pretty screwed up he just shouldn't be here this was not what was planned why did things have to go so wrong. He needed out of this bed it was too.............soft and comfortable he was almost gettng sleepy his eyelids were getting to too heavy."No!" Morro's eyes snapped open " Focus stay awake stay awake idiot don't you get it they can hurt you when you're asleep when you're asleep you're guard is down and they can do things like no wait no don't think about that s**** from the past that's why it's there in the past just stay awake". Morro talked to himself out loud thankful no one could hear, as he tried once again to turn or do something to loosen the vengestone straps ,but they were too tight almost suffocating actually all because Kai insisted that stupid mechanical piece of junk tighten the buckles just a little more for 'security' what an a** " OK no worries you're a ghost you don't need sleep to live just relax , yeah relax and-"

"Ah f***" Morro cursed to himself once again he felt his injury sting ok he really needed to stop moving if for nothing else than to gain more energy for later if that rat b****** of a what did this idiots call him a 'nindroid'? wasn't actually lying and did come back. Morro had to admit he really did want that to happen not just to walk ,but also he was.............bored and sleeping was definitely not an option so maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get to talk to someone at least it could occupy him.

Of course Morro felt shame to be so eager for a way out of his boredom he would accept it from his greatest enemies ,but........... no there were no excuses he really was just weak still thankfully not as those idiots that called themselves ninja. F****** morons. Morro thought as suddenly the door to his room swung open and a very talkative multi colored group came in 'well geez I wonder who it could be' Morro thought to himself as he rolled his eyes. This was going to be a rough night for him wasn't it.
----------------
Hi hope you liked this chapter sorry I haven't updated in a while ,but now it's summer so I'll have more time yay also sorry for anyone who is not okay with the cussing in the story I just imagine that's how Morro really behaves because he grew up on the streets and so I would think it be something he would pick up from the older kids with no parents to scold him about also he's an undead teenager basically so........yeah hopefully you got it thank you anyone reading this story love your support