1

Jisoo's POV

"Roses for your Jennie again?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Of course! as always, Chaeng".

For the past 20 months that i often to visit this cute little flower shop to buy a beautiful roses for Jennie i became close to the owner, she even know about my not-so successful courting to Jennie.

"So, is there any progress? Or she has still keeps on kicking your stubborn ass out of her sight?" Chaeyoung teases.

" WOW! Really, Chaeng? Couldnt you be more supportive? You do realize that i am your regular customer for the past months, right? Gosh! I am always buying an expensive bouquet here. Come on, Cheang! You can do better than that" i pout.

"Jisoo, it has been almost two years yet she still doesnt like you, in fact she finds you so annoying for always pestering her for a single date. Take note! She cant even give you a single dinner date how much more for love? You're smart, Ji. I'd rather not have you buy my flowers than always seeing you like this. Ji, you deserve better".

It hurts that it's true. But how can i give her up when she's the source of my happiness? Call me dumb but i just can't give up yet. Not yet.
"Whatever, Chaeng. Thanks for your concern but i can't yet. I need to give everything that i can to win her. I dont want to regret later on that i didnt do all my best to have her, soon when i give up i will let you know." i fake a giggle it really pricks my heart when i say those words.

"Well i guess i cant do anything about that then but i just wanted to tell you Ji that if you love her and her happiness is not with you then you must let her go, you dont want to hurt her right? Do you?".

Silence and I just drop my head because I dont know what to say.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo. I'm saying this because i'm your friend and i care about you, you've been hurting all this time, i only want what's best for you, i hope you understand". I force to show my biggest smile to her.

"Thank you, Chaeng. I understand."

"Here's your flower, you better get going now"

"Yeah, right! Bye Chaeng!" i waved goodbye and turn around then she shout "Good luck, Jisoooo! Fighting!"

When i got out the shop i suddenly felt so heavy and realizations hit me but i just ignored it and held my head up and smile. I know you'll gonna love me too, Jennie Kim.

Soon.

You'll going to be mine and i will give you all the love that you deserve.