13

Jennie’s POV

“No Jen, JUST STOP. You do realize that I’m not bothering you anymore right? It’s already hard for me working with you while still having this feelings even after all those years, yes, i still love you. So don’t make it more hard for me by acting good and shits because you’re just giving me false hope. I’ve been hurting enough”

She-she still loves me. After all this time, even if she’s in pain, even if she’s been hurting a lot, she still loves me. Maybe I was a hero in my past life to deserve someone like Jisoo.
With those words all my doubts and worries were vanished. This is the perfect time to tell her everything.

“JISOO!” i shouted

“NO JENNIE! PLEASE DROP THE ACT!” she’s crying. It hurts me knowing she’s crying because of me.

“To make you feel better Miss Kim, today is my last day as the acting CEO. The son of the CEO will take over tomorrow. So you don’t need act and all. Don’t worry you’ll not going to see me when we get back to Seoul tomorrow”

What? No! I have to tell her everything before she’ll leave again.

“Please listen to me first, Chu” i pleaded

“We’re already here Miss Kim” she said and went out the car.

I’m still inside the car, astonished. I’m really happy knowing still loves me.

But the heck! Why she won’t hear me out first!?

----

“You take the big room Miss Kim” she informed as she walked towards the small room and locked the door.

She didn’t even wait for me to respond. I followed her to her room, i was about to knock but stopped when i thought i should give her time. She had her breakdown earlier. So i just went to my room staring blankly at the ceiling.

“Please listen to me, Chu” i whispered before i drifted off

---

I woke up and felt so hungry. I should go to Jisoo and ask her to have dinner together and maybe we could talk after.

When i open my door i was surprised there were some foods in a paper bag on floor near the door. I took it and placed it on the table and proceed to her room. I need to thank her for buying me foods. She’s always been so caring for me.

I knocked the door but no ones answering.

“Jisoo?”

“Chu? Open the door please.” still no response

What’s going on? Is she okay?

“I’ll open the door, okay?” i informed. I opened the door but she’s nowhere to be found.

Where is she? Maybe she went out somewhere to breath some fresh air. I’ll just eat these foods and thank her later

While waiting I turn the TV on and watch the latest drama. What happened earlier can’t still get off of my head. I hope you will listen to me and I’m praying everything will be fine later after we talk. I will never hurt you again, Jisoo.

It’s been more than an hour and she hasn’t came back yet so i decided to just find her, besides this hotel is not that big. I’m sure Jisoo still here, her car keys are on the table and i bet the rain won’t stop anytime soon. Ugh everything is in my favor now. It was really a bright idea to visit the site today.

I went to the possible places where she could be. I went to the lobby, restaurant, gym she’s not there. I went to the pool area and still no Jisoo in sight. When i was about to walk back in the elevator there is a mini bar on the opposite side of the pool.