21

Jennie’s POV

God please don’t take her away from me.

Oh baby please hang in there, please stay, please don’t leave me. I am sorry.

I’m running in the hospital, looking for her. Never in my entire life i run this fast.

I saw Suho-oppa outside the emergency room walking back and forth.

“Oppa!” i called him

He look at me with anger and punch the wall.

“What have you done Jennie! I told you to take care of her. Look what happened! You left her in the time she needed you the most! She called me crying and wanna end her life, i went to her condo as fast as i could but i was late, she already cut her wrist. They’re taking care of her now. Pray that she will be fine because if something bad happened to her i will never ever forgive you”

“i’m sorry oppa. I am so sorry” i said as break down on my knees

“if she’ll be able to make it, i swear to you Jennie i’m going to take her away from you. i gave way to you before because i thought you’ll gonna take care of her and give her what she deserves but you didn’t. You have taken her for granted. You are just thinking about yourself, you are coward Jennie! I gave up the girl i love the most to someone who’s not deserving like you!”

I did’t talk back. He is right, i’ve taken her for granted. I’ve made her wait for too long.

I should’ve stayed.

“Here, she left you a letter” he handed me a letter that has some blood stains

I took the letter. No, i don’t have the courage and strength to read this now. I don’t want to read it yet.

Chu, i promise to treat you better just please come back to me. Please don’t leave me.

We saw a doctor came out the emergency room. We rush onto him. Please tell me she’s still here, tell me she’s fine.

“Are you the family of Miss Kim?” the doctor asked us.

“I-I am her Fri-- I am her girlfriend” i replied. Saying that feels so good, it feels that i am free and so proud to be her girlfriend.

“Oh-okay”

“please tell me that my girlfriend is okay” i said as i wipe my tears.

“I’m sorry, Miss.”

🐙💕