9

Jennie’s POV

“Ms. Kim you have two meetings today. 10AM with Mr. Song of W Corp. and 3PM with Ms. Kim, the acting CEO of UNO Corp.” my secretary informed

“Uhm, hello? excuse me Ms. Kim? Are you okay? Are you listening?” my secretary snapped me out of my thought

“Uh what?” i asked

“You have two meetings to--”

“No need to repeat. Just inform me 30 minutes before the meetings”

“Okay, Miss. So these are the data and information you need for today’s meetings”

“Thank you. Just leave it on my table I’ll go through that later. You may now go” i informed

“Wait! Clear my schedule for 4 days starting tomorrow, I’m goin’ out of the country”

“Okay, Miss Kim. Anything else?”

“No, that’s all”

I sit back at my chair staring at my phone, waiting for Lisa to send me the infos about where is Jisoo now. I already sent her 30 messages but still no response. Maybe she’s busy.

I’m getting impatient.

I can’t wait to see her again.

---

I sit through the 10AM meeting with the W corp., It took me a lot of effort to stay focus on the meeting, I can’t compromise the company for my personal issues. Well, it’s my fault anyway why I’m going through this shit in the first place.

---

It’s almost lunch time when i get back to my office and I immediately took my phone just to see if Lisa called or text-ed me but there's nothing. I badly want to call her first but i don’t want to disturb her. So i just waited as i look outside the window watching at the clouds moving, then my mind starts wander.

I started to plan what would be my first move, how will i talk to her and etc. I started to imagine things like going on a date, walking at the park, watching movies, going on a vacation on a beach while we’re in our bikinis, experience a bonfire while having some drinks, then going back to our room and start kissing her as I slowl-- WAIT! The heck was that? Jen, stop. You creep! We're not even together yet I’m already having this kind of thoughts.

I was brought back to reality when my phone rings. I immediately answered it because it’s Lisa

“Hello unnie! Sorry i was kinda busy” she sounds sad

“It’s okay. So where is she exactly?”

“Uhm u-unnie, Don’t be sad okay?”

“W-what? Why? Tell me now” i shouted, i started to feel uneasy and nervous

“I’m sorry unnie but Chaeng told me Jisoo unnie left Australia almost three months ago to have a “alone time”, so she went somewhere without contacting and telling anyone where she is maybe aside from her parents. And yes, Chaeng doesn’t know where she is now but according to her there’s nothing to worry about Jisoo unnie since she promised to her that she will surely contact Chaeng if anything happened. I also asked how was Jisoo and she’s really happy to inform me that she’s doing so fine. Chaeng, was kinda suspicious why I’m asking her about Jisoo unnie, so i just made some reasons. I’m really sorry unnie”   

“It’s okay, Lisa. At least now i know she’s okay and she's doing fine” i sighed

“Don’t worry unnie I’ll contact you right away if there’s some info. I badly need to go unnie”

“Okay, thank you so much, Lisa. Take care always!”

“Thank you unnie. You too. Bye”

Can’t help but to shed another tears. I deserve this, all of these.

But can i have the consequences in any other way, and not this?

I know I hurt her too much before but why is the universe won’t give me a chance to make things right?

When will am I going to find her again? When it’s already too late?

“Where are you Jisoo? Please come back. Please” i whispered as I sob

---

When i calm down I called my secretary to buy me a lunch since I’m not in a mood to go out or go down to the cafeteria, I also informed her that my out of the country plan is canceled.

After lunch I didn’t work or even bother to read the materials given to me for my next meeting since what we are going to have later is just contract signing for partnership so I just took a nap . I really need a nap, I don’t want to look like a mess in front of my business partners. 

---

I was awaken from my nap when my secretary knocked the door and informed me that the meeting will start in 30 minutes. I got up from the couch and went to my table to prepare myself, a little comb and a little retouch will do. Well hello? This is Jennie Kim y’know. No need for some efforts and heavy make up.

I looked at my mirror and forced a smile before I walked out of my office and went to the conference room.

---

It’s already 3:10PM and this Ms. Kim is still not here. So unprofessional.

“Where the hell is that acting CEO? She’s wasting my time”

“I already asked them Ms. Kim they’re almost here. Her flight going back here in Seoul got delayed that’s why” my secretary informed.

“Fine, 5 more minutes!” i said annoyingly as i crossed my arms

---

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1... That’s it! She’s still not here! I’m out!” i said as I stand up ready to walk back to my office

“They’re already here Ms. Kim!” my secretary informed as she opened the door

A lady walked in wearing a white blouse in black suit with high heels

OH MY GODDDD! I was shocked, my mouth hung open, my eyes widen like my eye balls gonna pop-out anytime soon, and lastly, my heart beats a million times faster than the normal. 

She's so beautiful. Even the word beautiful is understatement.

“I’m really sorry CEO Kim I’m 15 minutes late, this is so unprofessional of me. My flight got delayed” she informed confidently, jesus here voice nnnnnnnggg

I just nodded, still admiring her face, i mean everything about her.

“I'm Kim Jisoo, the acting CEO of UNO Corp.”

Asfjdoengdkskdndlkpx

I'm losing my mind!

Is this real?

Am I dreaming?

Is my Chu really here?

Right in front of me?

"Jisoo" i whispered

💕