3

Jisoo’s POV

Sipping my hot chocolate while writing another long heartfelt letter for Jennie here at the cafe near the flower shop. I have this feeling that today’s gonna be a good day for me. Before heading to the flower shop I pack my things up and bought a hot caramel macchiato for Chaeyoung.

“Nyeongan, Chaengiiiie!” i greeted when i enter the shop and hand her the coffee.

“Hello, Ji! Oh! Thank you! You never fail to bring a coffee for me. I would’ve asked you out if you’re not in love with someone else” she blurted out.

“You really like me huh?” i teased. Chaeyoung has always been like this to me. Somethimes i don’t know if she’s being serious or what but i just keep on ignoring it. Maybe she’s just doing to make me feel a little bit better.

“You wish! I-It is just b-because of the co-coffee. Ok?” she stuttered and blushed because of the embarrassment. She’s really cute. Maybe i would’ve ask her out a long time ago if i didn’t meet Jennie but of course i wouldn't be able meet Chaeyoung either. I met her because i always buy flowers for Jennie in her shop. Her future partner would be so lucky to have her for sure.

"Anyways, So how was it? Any progress?” she asked.

“None. But it’s okay tho. As perfect as Jennie it would really take time” i answered with a bright smile.

“If you say so. Here’s your flowers, Ji. By the way, the shop will close starting tomorrow I’m going to visit a friend in Busan and i don’t know when will I be back cause i want to spend more time with her” she informed while handing me the bouquet.

“Ah, okay. I’ll just going to buy to another shop” i said while giving the payment and she just smiled.

“Gotta go Chaeng! My girl’s waiting for me” i informed and smirked.

“Oh? Really? Keep dreaming Kim Chicken!” and we both laugh. Yeah i just laugh it off even though it hurts.

“So text me when you come back, ok? And let’s go out and have some fun again maybe bring your other friends too” i said and she nodded eagerly.

“Bye, Ji! See you and good luck!”

“Bye Chipmunkieeee!” i teased.

“Yaaaaaaah! You’re so mean Jisoo Unnie!” she shouted and pout.

“Aaaawe why you gotta be so cute?” i complemented and pinched her cheek.

“Hey Chae, you know that you’re really pretty? Wanna go out with me?” i said and wink to her.

“Your flirting ability really sucks, Ji. You should better go now, you know maybe she’s waiting for you. Who knows?”
I bid good bye to Chaeng and headed to Jennie’s company.

--

I’m here again at the lobby waiting for her. When i saw her going out the lift she just ignored me again and headed directly to the parking area. I followed her with a big hopeful smile plastered on my face.

“Hi Jen! How are you? You seem so tired everyday. Wanna go out and have a break from your work?” i keep on trying to talk to her hoping we could start a conversation.

I miss her so much. I miss her smile and her gentle voice. I miss those times when we were still friends. I also miss those times after my confession that she would still talk to me or smile at me even though obviously she’s just forcing herself and she’s just faking it just so she wouldn’t hurt me that much. Well yes it’s so dumb of me but I’m okay with those forcing and faking than nothing at all. Like this.

When we almost reach to her car she suddenly stops from walking and face me with an unreadable expression.
My heart starts to beat so freaking fast. Maybe this is it. Maybe she’s now going to give me a chance.

But.

But i was wrong.

“Kim Jisoo, aren’t you tired of what you’re doing? Because if you ask me? I’m so fucking tired. What part didn’t you understand? I am straight and i don’t like you that way. Please stop bothering me again. PLEASE. I. DON’T. LIKE. YOU. I’m doing this because you were once my friend. Find someone who will love you because that is what you deserve. I want a family Jisoo. I want to have a child and you know so damn well that a two females can’t do that right? So please stop. I don’t want to hurt you anymore. Thank you And Good bye, Kim Jisoo” she said those calmly with a sad expression.

With that she just turn and walk away, leaving me shattered and broken.

She wants to have a child.
Reality slaps me so fucking hard that indeed a can’t give her that because i am a woman too.

I feel so numb.

I want to cry but I can’t.

I can’t breath.

It hurts too much.

Too fucking much.

And just like that my little tiny hope easily vanished.

--

I went home and talked to my parents that I’ll be going to that business trip.
I need a break.
I need to breath.

I will give you time and space. No, i am not giving up yet. I hope you will miss me. I hope when i come back everything will change and you will give me a chance, Jennie Kim. 

---''
A/N: next chapter would be Jennie's POV.  Thanks! 💕