❦| Prologue

" quick! hide under the bed!" 

the young woman pushed her own son under the bed as fast as she could, a loud sound can be heard downstairs as she immediately knew the vampires broke into their house even the village. the woman didn't have the time to find a safe place to hide as the door of the little room broke. The vampires caught her and pushed her towards the wall harshly, groaning in pain,she slides her back against the wall. While her own son is watching the whole scene under the bed. covering his mouth, his voice was buried by his hand. tears coming out from his eyes and slowly dripping down to his cheeks. " let go of me!!" the woman screamed, one of the vampires bit her neck and drank her blood. not to long, she took her pwn last breathe and left the world. 

it seems Linong's mother's screams echoed in his head , he almost faint from watching the cruel scene . 

present

in a little village, there live the poor people who only got the small amount of food from the vampires to survive. despite living under the vampire's control, some people are already satisfied living with their family. however, some rebels from the vampires would haunt their food by breaking the rules and killing humans at night, even though there's also some rebel from the humans they know it's absurd since they have no power against the vampires. Chen Linong, a sunshine boy, caring and kind, innocent with a pure heart who's been living alone in a tiny house,  after the tragedy of his mother he's been having trouble in opening up to people and even smile. But thanks to his best friend helped him through his darkest times. Huang Minghao or Justin is his best friend, a hype teenage boy younger than for a year never failed to make Linong smile. They actually had the same tragic past, he lost his family because of the vampires but he remembers his mother's words, which was ' forget the past, focus on the present. ' before the vampire took her life. 

Chen Linong was walking outside in the village,  he stood in front of the bullet board for the people be updated about the news, there's paper that is stick on the board it says Silvia Academy, a school where the vampires usually would study in. The humans can also enroll themselves actually, but you will definitely look down upon the vampires or worst, they will treat you as their toy, slave or a livestock. 

" Silvia Academy..." Linong stared at the papers, thinking about it deeply until hand tapped Linong's shoulder, he turned his head seeing Justin chuckling, " Justin!" his eyes widen in joy as he approached closer to hug him, justin hugs him back by wrapping his arms around the tall male's waist. Honestly, linong doesn't really lie skinship after his mother's death. Because no one gave him affection during that time, but when justin came into his life he started to get used to it day by day.  " what are you doing in front of this bullet board?" justin broke the hug to look at him, Linong 's gaze went to the paper again, 

" I was thinking to enroll myself in Silvia Academy. "