❦| Ch.4 your name

The sandy blonde male Cai Xukun is roaming around the empty school hall, it's night time and all the students were in their own dorm. He is checking if there's any remaining human or vampire. Once he felt some presence, he just stays on his spot until a figure appears from the shadows.

" What are you doing here?" Xukun asked at the sudden appearance of Lin Yanjun, who's also a vampire with a playful and flirtatious personality, girls would always fall for his charisma, also include boys.  But he rejects all the confessions.

" Pfft, I was checking the new boy that I trolled awhile ago but it seems he wasn't here."

Yanjun grinned mischievously as xukun raise his eyebrow in confusion, "what do you mean?" Xukun asked and stepped closer,  yanjun look at both sides to check if there's someone around. " Okay so, when the two students just entered the school not too long I asked one of the boys to give a random letter I wrote to the council office. " Yanjun laughed as if it's funny, well if xukun's on the mood to care about his shit it probably would. But not this time, because one of the two boys did caught his eyes which is Chen Linong.

" You're the one behind all the scene?" Xukun jawdropped, totally done with his friend's shit. "Bruh," he rolled his eyes and rub his temple. If only Yanjun isn't a vampire who's the same level with him he probably already killed him after hearing the truth,

So that boy lied just to protect his friend.

Xukun shook at the boy's silly decision, why didn't he just tell that it was someone told him to enter the room? Was he afraid? 

" I swear on my life Yanjun, don't make a joke like that again anymore!" He raised his voice and left the hall quickly.

While stepping towards Zhengting's private room he was battling with his thought on wether, to tell the truth or just ignore the problem, but this isn't right . He is probably pissed about how Linong would lie just to protect his friend,making his own self in danger.

But little did they know, Zhengting was listening to their conversation behind the thin wall. He sighed underneath his breath and left the spot too. Going back to the prison again as he looks at the pitiful boy in the cell. He's the only one who's in there today because all of the prisoners are either executed or went back to their dorm.

Zhengting smiled a bit, " hello,I'm back."

Usually, linong would smile back too. But not this case.  He ignore the prince's greeting and look away, Zhengting can't help but to sigh and stood in front of the cell with the little space.

" Why didn't you tell me that you've been fooled by someone?" He asked softly,

Linong widens his eyes after hearing that sentence from Zhengting, he swallowed heavily. "I'm afraid that person would...Be mad." At this silly answer, Zhengting let out a chuckle. "If you didn't tell the truth you will almost face death."

"I know. I just don't want to put other people into trouble."

"So you're putting yourself in the danger?"

"Yes."

Zhengting frowned at Linong's selfless answer, he can't help but to sighed and bring out his key to unlock the lock and release Linong. "You're..."

"You're now free." The prince smiled and tilted his head, " and also, read this and memorize the rules so you won't get into trouble again. Never trust someone in this school except your friend who tried to save your life."  Zhengting handed the student manual and left before he could Linong called his name.

"Zhengting— I-i mean Your highness!"

Actually, it was a surprise that the human actually called him by his name but he quickly changed to the formal way.

" I'm Chen linong." He smiled, but deep inside he still can't accept the fact that the vampires killed his loved ones.

He will never trust a vampire.