❦| Ch.2 the strange him

The first day of class yet Justin and Linong still can't get over about how fancy and huge is the Academy. 

" Um hey!" A student caught the two human's attention, a male who's good lookin with cloudly grey hair. Judging from his appearance he somehow has that cold attitude. " new students, Can you please help me by giving  this paper to the room over there?"   He smiled cheerfully, pointing to the room and what the two humans didn't know they are facing a vampire in front of them.

Linong is a kind hearted boy, who can't really reject people that well. As he nodded and smiled at him, " that room over there, right?" Linong asked again and Justin just watched the situation going on. The unknown male nodded and left quickly, Linong thought that he's in rush or something. Justin did feel some bad about it. How did the unknown student knew that they are the new student to this school?

Every time they are going to a new room they can't help but to jaw drop.
"Woah, it's so organized and beautiful!" Linong exclaimed and Justin nodded, agreeing with his opinion. Just when they are about to explore the room inside, an arm was extended in front of them, blocking the way.

" Im sorry, but the room is only for the council students." A deep yet smooth voice said and smiled politely, yet there's that scary aura leaking from that smile. That male was tall, but Linong is taller for just about few centimeters. His sandy blonde hair, captivating coal black eyes and plump pink lips caught Linong's attention, which he was admiring the unknown man's looks almost forgetting the situation.

"O-oh, I didn't know that." Linong and Justin bowed and apologies, asking forgiveness. The man was about to smile and slip it out until he realizes the two students in front of him are humans by looks at their uniform. In the Silvia Academy, there's the color code. The red ones are for the vampire, while the color of white is for the humans. His facial expression quickly changed and glaring at the two students.

" You two are humans? Who allowed you to come here and just see the—"

" Council president Cai Xukun, stop."

The unfamiliar voice cuts the blonde off and stood in front of the three students. He has the feminine look that could make people mistaken him as a female,

" Your highness,i   just want to scold these two humans who know nothing about the rules."

The blonde male bowed towards the hazelnut brown haired boy, " just leave them to the guards would be easier and also, Xukun. We are friends so no need to be so formal."  The brown haired male chuckled and glance at Linong who's actually panicking inside. justing seem calm, but Linong knows that deep inside he's also thinking about what will happen next.

"I don't really know you two have the guts to come inside, and I don't want to hear an explaination from any of you. "

Linong swallowed heavily and looked down at his feet, so do Justin. Cai xukun frowned at them, " what are you two doing? He's the prince of the vampire Zhu Zhengting! Bow down!" He raised his voice and crossed his arms,  the two humans didn't have enough time to react, they quickly bowed following the blondes command, but it seems this didn't ease the anger that built inside him.

" Among you two, who planned to go inside the room?" The vampire prince, Zhu Zhengting asked and titled his head.

Justin and Linong both looked at each other, of course, they knew they were scammed by one of the students in Silvia Academy a while ago, Linong swallowed heavily again,  he broke the eye contact and look at the prince.  Somehow, at this moment he just realizes how he is charming.

" I did. I planned all of this."

Linong lied, behind that lie it can to protect his best friend,  Justin widen his eyes in horror he opened his mouth to say something but the prince interrupt him with a chuckle.

"You. " Zhengting pointed at Justin,sweat slowly dripping down to his forehead. " Leave this room and go back to your room. And you," he looked at Linong with a devilish smirk. " Will be our livestock as a punishment."

Xukun snickered behind, as Zhengting gave him a threatening smile.