❦| Ch.1 Enrollment

"what the hell?" Justin widen his eyes in surprise, hearing his own best friend saying those words made him think he's dreaming, " are you kidding me?" he added his words and look at Linong in disbelief. " justin..you know, if i'm studying in that school I could get more food and i would give it to you-"  " that's not the point!" Justin interrupts Linong and placed his hands on Linong's shoulder, " are you insane? the vampires are the ones who killed your mother!" 

Justin knew he reopened the wound of linong, but he didn't stop. Linong look at him with a hurtful facial expression on his face. " if you're having a problem about the amount of our food,we can..." at this moment justin is thinking a solution for the problem. apparently, there's no solution to it the only solution is to steal from the others. " not only food,Justin. Even medicine." Linong muttered and placed his one hand on top of justin's and continue to explain," your aunt is sick, right?" 

Linong asked softly, maybe this was a dumb decision but he has no choice. " in this village, we have no any medicine, Justin. All of our herbals are in vampires hands, and there's no way for us to get or even buy from them . I know, they don't medicine, the reason why they took the medicine is that they want us to suffer from illness and die. " 

Justin took a deep breath, his hands began to shake as he let out a sigh, " but-"  before he could finish his sentence Linong smiled sadly, " trust me." he said those two words as Justin sighed again, rubbing his temple. " you've gone insane again. it's risky as hell!" Justin commented but this didn't change Linong's mind, " but do you want your aunt to leave you too?" Linong asked and this made Justin frustrated. "of course i-"  he shook his head and sighed, " of course i don't want to." He mumbled and remove his hands from Linong's shoulder and looked down to his feet.

"Are you really risking it? Can I go with you?"  Justin asked with his unsure tone, it's obvious that he's scared and sick of worrying about his best friend. Linong shook his head immediately, " I don't want you to go with me. It's too dangerous!"  Justin frowned, " I don't want you to put yourself in danger either!"

Justin knew both of them are dumb, but they have no choice. " Let's go together." He said to Linong with a confident tone, if they are lucky they will get the thing they want. If they aren't lucky, their lives will be the payment.

❀✿❀

Not wasting any time, the packed their own things. At first, Justin is still hesitating. He's afraid that what happened to his family will happen again to Linong , but he can't just blink his eyes and watching his aunt who raised him after his parent's death slowly dying without doing anything.

"Justin..."

An old woman called out the male who's packing his things up from the bed. Her voice was weak, very weak. " Auntie...I'm going somewhere and.. i promise you I will bring medicine to you." His eyes are getting teary, he carried his bag and approach the woman lying on the bed. Her face is pale and her body is thin, obviously not enough nutrients.  " Ziyi will take care of you for now." Justin carefully held his aunt's hands, frowning at the scene. " Huang Minghao,are you insane?!"

He heard Ziyi's voice behind his back. But he didn't turn his head, eventually, he sighed and continue to look at his aunt.

"I have my own reason." Justin said and stood up, " please." He pleaded Ziyi by putting one of his hand on Ziyi's shoulder.

"please understand my decision."

❀✿❀

"We're are here. "

Lining stated and stood in front of the Silvia Academy, Justin's behind his back. He gazes up to look at the environment, by judging how fancy and beautiful the place is, it's where the powerful vampires are living in, indeed. Linong held Justin's hands tightly,  " let's go."