❦| Ch.7 taste

" Chen linong," the female teacher pushed her eyeglass and gaze up from her class attendance paper. Seeing the shy boy smiling widely raising his hand, "present!"

" Huang Minghao," the teacher continued and search for the honey blonde haired boy, who's also bright but a bit of mischievous like Linong . "Present~!" Justin cooed and yawned, stretching his arms. The first class was English class and it went good, but it was actually boring for Justin. Linong didn't go school but his mother taught him things based on the book so he still have knowledge about the world. But for the subject English, there's no luck.

" the prince drank my blood yesterday!" A female voice caught Linong's attention which made him flinched a bit, the prince, Zhu Zhengting . His face suddenly appears inside Linong's head, " tch, stop bragging out it." Another girl interrupted.

Linong held his own pencil tightly and gulped, the girls laughed and write their notes down. Not only Linong who heard the conversation but also Justin. " Don't mind them, they are humans but disgusting. They are also traitor of the human race!" Justin whispered to Linong.

Linong nodded and chuckled a bit, but he also smacked his head, "don't say such words! What if they hear us?" He whispered. "But it's true though..." Justin whispered back and pouts.

Thirty minutes have passed, everything was going well until the door was slide by someone, someone tall, sandy blonde haired- Cai Xukun?!

Linong widened his eyes, jaw dropped. Slowly turning his head to Justin which he is also speechless. " T-the council president
Is here?" Justin's head went closer to Linong, " yeah."

And that moment, a lot of girls were fangirling and it seems Xukun is pretty popular in this school,

"President Council! Please notice me!" A girl randomly screams and her cheeks are really red like a tomato. Xukun didn't ignore him, he eventually looks at her for seconds and gave her a wink. In the end, the girl almost fainted.

"Council President Xukun? Why are you here?" Our teacher stepped towards him as his mouth lean closer, " I want to you call..."

The teacher nodded and pushed her eyeglasses, " Chen Linong, The council president needs you." She said and stared at Linong, Justin gasped and held Linong's wrist. The anxious thoughts are rushing inside Justin's head making him swallow heavily and frowned thinking the thought of the vampire will harm Linong. The sunshine boy can't help but to reassure his friend with a smile and pat his back. "I'll be back safely." That was Linong's words before leaving the classroom.

" What do you want from me?" Linong glared at xukun who smirks and crossed his arms. Giving a devilish look to Linong, " don't use that tone to me." He slammed Linong into the wall, "and next time if you dare to talk to me like that again, I swear, you won't be able to see your friend again." Xukun whispered and his smirk widens, tighten the grip on the wrist of Linong's. One of Xukun's legs stayed between Linongs legs.  "let go!!" Linong raised his voice again and glared at Xukun.  His mouth lean closer towards Linong's pale neck, as he opens his mouth a bit and shows the white pearl fangs,Xukun covered Linong's mouth to not make any sound, 

the sharp fangs dug into the pale skin as the crimson blood starting to flow down to his collarbone, Xukun licked the blood off and it made Linong flinched against the sensation of the Xukun's moist tongue, the boy whimpered a bit,his eyes are getting teary.  after some seconds passed, the vampire finally lets go the human. 

" i thought your blood taste disgusting, but i guess i was wrong." Xukun smirked and licked his plump pink lips.