❦| Ch.8 judgements

Zhengting was focusing on the teacher's discussion,  taking down the notes and analyze everything and even memorize the topic. He always has to be advanced than anyone else unless he wants his father to disappoint him. Biting his pen, he found the lesson boring as he yawned and stretched his arms, soon the bell rang and the students stood up going to the cafeteria or rushing their homework.

Zhengting's section is A-1 where the elite students are here and even cai xukun, all of the students in the class A are vampires and smart students.  But the pressure inside the classmate isn't a joke if a student failed a test or got a low score it's either they will receive their classmate's judgment or the next target of a bully.

"Zhengting, are you done with your homework?" A deep and sharp voice called out the prince's name tapping his shoulder and waited for Zhengting response.

"Yeah, I'm done. Oh, by the way, Cheng cheng." Zhengting pulled his friend's long sleeve to make him closer,

" Do you know the transferee, Chen Linong?" He whispered as cheng cheng pushed his eyeglasses, his facial expression is full of confusion at first. But his eyebrows raised when he remembers the news he heard from the others.

"you mean the new human ?"  Cheng cheng looked at Zhengting , there's a few distances between their face. "Yeah, can you search him? I need the information. " 

Cheng cheng nodded, "I might be busy later but sure. I'll find you once I found information about that human."

Zhengting smiled and watched cheng cheng collecting other papers from the students as he leans his chin on his hand and yawns. When did I become fond of that human..  he remembers the times when Linong cried in front of him, well that's usual for him. As a prince of the vampire race, he witnessed a lot of people begging to spare them. But he didn't do anything.

❀✿❀

  " Let go!!" Justin widen his eyes when he recognized the voice, he used using the comfort room as an excuse for getting out of the class, but the reason he did this was for linong.  holding a tight grip on the edge of his sleeves and glaring at the vampire from behind. he bit his bottom lips until it bleeds, " council president, what are you doing to my friend?" Justin approached the two with an unamused face while observing them behind. Despite living a tough life during his childhood life he's able to be independent and thinking sharply around people.  His eyes are filled with jealousy, hatred, and anger. Xukun isn't amused seeing Justin's appearance when he's enjoying his food but he still decided to step back to give some space for Linong, he chuckled and put his hand inside his pocket walking away quietly. Once the vampire's presence is gone Justin held Linong's shoulder, " what did he do to you?!" His voice echoed the hall,thanks to the classroom's thick walls isn't able to hear his voice. Linong tears are coming out from his eyes and Justin can only stare at his best friend crying in front of him. Letting out a heavy sigh from his mouth, he held linong's hand and pulled him into a hug. 

The hug was simply, yet it means so much for Linong due to his mother's death shutting everyone out of his life. Most of the kids the same age as him left him without trying to open his heart towards them, but justin was different. He stayed and eventually helped Linong to move on and accept his mother's death which is the reason why linong trusted Justin too . 

" ...i'm sorry." Linong's tears dripped down to Justin's uniform,but Justin can only sigh and comfort Linong, "tell me what happened, so i will know about your situation. Linong,you know how much you means to me...right?" Justin patted the taller male and smiled, but his pure smile faded once he saw a bitten mark by the vampire on his neck. Linong didn't answer he thinks keeping it all alone will be better but Justin already knew what happened. He lean closer to Linong, Justin chuckled sadly. " What are you doing? we should go inside the classroom right now- aww!"  Justin bit Linong's neck,where the vampire bit him. " forget about what happened awhile ago, just think that i bit you but not the vampire. " Justin smiled and quicly pulled Linong inside the classroom. 

Honestly, Linong understand what Justin did and he knew it's all for him. He knew Linong has trauma about the vampire especially seeing their fangs and crimson eyes are glows in the dark. but Linong doesn't know, this is just the beginning of Justin's possessiveness showing.