❦| Ch.6 uneasy feelings

Justin was annoyed by how close was Yanjun to Linong on Yanjun's bed well is it because how he was attached to Linong when they are still kids? Maybe, but there's just sometimes the little feelings passed the limits, Justin bit his bottom lips and just started at Yanjun ruffling linong's hair and acting like he's close with linong when he's the one who truly knows him. of course, after several years it's normal to know the little details of Linong. 

He can't take it anymore, he climbed down from his bed and sat in between of Yanjun and Linong,  " stop touching him as if you're thirty for his blood." Justin mumbled and cling his arms onto linong and stuck his tongue out. Linong chuckled and hugged Justin back, which the youngest laughed inside, I won. Justing thought. Linong is already used to Justin being this childish and eventually the time he got used to it he found Justin cute.

Yanjun curl up his lips, " what do you mean? I'm just talking to him."  Justin frowned, " just talking? Why should you ruffle his hair then?" Justin raised his eyebrows and thus made yanjun rolled his eyes, he's clearly done for this day.

"Don't tell me, you're jealous?" Yanjun asked with a smirk and it made Justin panicked inside, he can't let linong know.

" Of course not! We are just friends!" Justin quickly covered his mistake and glance at Linong who's smiling at him, he probably wouldn't notice it anyway. Because it's impossible.

"Mhmm," Yanjun nodded but there are still doubts inside his heart but he just lay down on his bed, " I'm going to sleep then. "

Justin sighed in relief when he finally lay down on his bed and somehow giving Linong's space and also for him. Justin moved his elbow to get linong's attention, he smiled and look at him. "can we sleep together?" Justin asked and wrap his arms around linong's as he pulled linong to his soft bed and let himself fall as a result of leaning on top of Linong,  " you're so heavy..." Linong groaned and pushing Justin to the side as he chuckled, " but you said that i'm getting thin so i ate all of the food recently." He giggled, but linong poked Justin's cheek, " you left some food for your family right?" He asked and look at Justin and got a nod as a simple answer, 

" Linong, never forget the vampire is the race who killed you." Justin whispered, " never." Linong did freeze a bit, his words echoed inside his head as he pats Justin's head and ruffling his hair softly. " i won't, and i promise you. How can i forget about this? justin...you silly." Linong smiled and let out a sigh, He took a glance at Yanjun and Zhangjing who's currently asleep, the class schedule says the English class will start after an hour and there's enough for them to rest. Especially for Justin and Linong since on the way of going to this school they don't get the time to rest. Justin rolled closer to linong and wrap his arms around Linong's waist. 

they both closed their eyes and fall asleep. 

❀✿❀

"Linong....Wake up! We have classes!" Justin shook Linong's body and also get up from his bed to prepare himself.  A while ago, Justin just realized they literally don't have any notebook, or pen, or even a pencil for classes. But Zhangjing told him that whenever there's new students the teachers would give the things that students should have before the went inside the classroom.

Their classroom is B-8 section, and it's the same section with Zhangjing also Yanjun.

He sighed, looking himself in front of the mirror seeing his own reflection. His plump lips formed a little smile, a forced smile. When he turned him to he sleeping boy, he can't help but kick him in his back. "CHEN LINONG!"

They are done preparing themselves before the entered the class a female teacher gave them the new notebooks, pens,pencil and everything a student needs for free. Justin took a deep breath, so do Linong. " Are you nervous? Don't you like crowds though?" Linong asked him before entering. " I do, but what if the students here aren't like the people in our village?"

Linong looked at Justin, "you're right. But..."

"Let's believe in ourselves."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

(a/n) 

i'm going to feel bad for Justin lol. how's this fanfic? i hope it didn't disappoint you somehow, please comment your opinion about this book and i would gladly accept it.