❦| Ch.3 painful past

"what?" Linong widens his eyes, it didn't connect the dots at first until he realizes what he meant.

" Also, anyone can toy with you."

The prince added with a smirk on his face, Chen Linong didn't know this would happen. His own mother was killed by the vampires. Now he's going to be the livestock of the vampires. in other terms, helping them by feeding his blood to the vampires, isn't this just too cruel?

He knew humans weren't treated fairly in this school, but anyone can toy with you does it means also the humans could bully him? Linong looks at Justin, he forced himself a smile to reassure him that he'll be alright, even though he knew he won't.

" Please spare my friend!" Justin begged and kneel down on his knee, hoping the prince can give mercy to his friend.

How funny, if the vampires don't give mercy to the poor powerless humans what more if the vampire prince?

" It's the prince's order, and there's no one and deny his order unless you're the king here, human." Xukun smiled sarcastically at Justin and glance at the nervous Linong.

" Now come with me."  Zhengting motioned him to follow and walks towards the exit.

" Consider yourself a lucky one. I don't think your friend will make it out alive."  Xukun whispered in Justin's ear and followed the Prince.

Justin bit his bottom lip, digging his nails into the ground. Building hatred inside himself for not able to protect his friend, and also his family.

✿❀✿

" Let go of me!!" Linong struggle from Zhengting's grip, he knew he is strong despite his soft personality. But defeating a vampire is impossible when you're a human.  The vampire's eyes became dark crimson like the rose, beautiful yet if you touch the torn it could hurt you.

Chen linong remembered those eyes,
The eyes of the vampires who killed his mother, witnessing the scene were traumatizing. Especially someone who you truly love. 

This time, linong didn't cry. He wants to be strong for himself for Justin, and for his mother. Zhu Zhengting got annoyed by how stubborn was the human he's holding onto but in someway he found him oddly interesting .

" What's your name? I never saw you in this school,are you a new student? Also your friend?" Zhengting asked him softly, but the human didn't answer.

Even though he's the prince of the vampire, he's not that spoiled kid like his other relatives who kill humans for fun. vampires and humans, both of them are attracted by the looks of Zhu Zhengting. Not only good looking but also his strength and intelligence,

Because of his high position, no one dares to become a close friend of his,and Zhengting wouldn't dare to trust anyone in his life. Because the one who he trusted most, betrayed him when he was young after what happened in his past he decided to be strict and kept a cold attitude but the image he wants to achieve would always fail when it comes to Cai Xukun.

Cai Xukun and Zhu Zhengting are just like siblings and if ever there's someone he needs to put his trust on it will be xukun. In this school, Zhengting's position is the first, and xukun's position is second.

"Why do you keep struggling? It's pointless. Know your position, human. " Zhengting said and hold Linong's wrist tightly, slightly annoyed by how stubborn he is.

At this point, linong couldn't control himself anymore. " Where are you taking me to?"

Zhengting didn't answer his question, only giving him a cold stare. " Probably in jail. " He sighed and continue to pull linong to somewhere. In this Academy, there's a jail for rebel student or had an attempt at hurting the prince.

This time, Zhengting will just put him in jail for a while with unknown reason. " Be grateful!" He suddenly raises his voice, " a student like you who made a mistake against the rules should actually die as a punishment. But I'm letting you slip it this time because—"

Zhengting cut himself off once he saw the human behind him crying, he bit his bottom lip and frowned. " Why are you crying?" He simply asked, maybe this was a dumb question but Zhengting never felt himself like in Linong's situation.

Linong didn't answer, which it irritates the prince even more. He took out his little knife and point at Linong, forcing him to answer.

"I'm asking you again, why are you crying?"

" ....Vampire's eyes always remind me of my past..." 

Linong finally answered, but this didn't stop him crying. All the horrifying memories are running through his head like a train. He remembers after the vampire drank his mother's blood, they just threw the body on the floor and Linong was hiding under the bed that time, so he clearly saw his mother's dead face.

Zhengting was confused, but he finally releases the grip from Linong.