Chapter Seven: Brits, Indie and Dreamy

{Jesy's POV}

I haven't seen the girls since Valentine's day, which was five days ago but in about two minutes they're supposed to arrive so we can get ready for the Brits.

I hear the front door slam. Right on cue!

"Jesyyyyyyyy!" Perrie's voice screeches.

"Jessica bloody Louise Nelson!" Leigh's voice booms through mine and Jordan's home.

"Jesy!" Jade yells sweetly.

They charge into the lounge with huge smiles on their faces.

"You're engaged!" Leigh yells jumping into my arms. Jade hugs me from behind but Perrie decides to full on jump onto me and we all fall to the ground.

"Guys!" I groan and they all get off. We all sit on the couch whilst they admire my ring.

"Wow!" Perrie smiles. "That's beautiful."

"You're one lucky ducky!" Jade smirks. I laugh.

"Shall we get ready?" I ask.

"Yes!" Leigh screeches. This bunch of girls is a tad too loud I think.

"Okay!" I smile as we head upstairs.

★★★★★

I walk out of the ensuite after finishing my makeup and Perrie and Jade are ready to go.

"Wow Jesy! You look beautiful!" Jade smiles. Perrie nods.

"Jordan's going to drool!" Perrie chimes. We laugh at her and I check my outfit once more in the mirror.

I'm wearing a tight, strapless sparkly blue dress with black pumps, navy blue gem earrings and my hair parted to the left side of my head. Jade is wearing a peachy pink coloured dress that she has matched with the same coloured heels, simple silver stud earrings and a pink bow in her long hair that is out. Perrie is in a burgundy coloured dress with awesome straps across her chest. She has black flats on her feet and simple black circle earrings. Her hair is up in a ponytail and she has left little parts out down the side of her head. Her silver nose ring in placed perfectly in her nose and all of us have smokey eye.

I watch as Perrie subconciously fiddles with her engagement ring. I look down at mine. I cannot believe I'm enagaged! It is one of the most amazing feelings in the world!

"Ready girlies?" Leigh asks standing at the door. All of our mouths drop and we stare at our drop dead gorgeous band mate. Okay, so she isn't in anything super sexy or amazing but she is defiantley rocking the outfit well!

I look at Leigh, her smile matching the white knee length flowy dress that she has paired with toeless white pumps, gold heart earrings that contain a little diamond and gold bangles.

"Leigh! You look like, just woah!" Jade says staring.

"Thanks," she blushes.

"Trying to impress anyone?" Perrie asks. We all laugh. Trust Perrie to be the one to ask that. Since Leigh broke up with her boyfriend Jordan Kiffin last year, she hasn't really been looking out or hooking up with guys.

"Maybe, maybe not," Leigh giggles. "But, enough about me! Let's go to this awards show so you gorgeous ladies can in Jade's case, make the clebs drool, in Jesy's case make Jordan fall head over heels at his stunning fiance and in Perrie's case, make your fiance fall off stage," Leigh smiles and then realises what came out of her mouth.

"And she word vomits yet again!" Perrie laughs standing up.

"I didn't mean so he gets hurt! I meant like, like when, like-"