Chapter Forty: Nightmares

{Perrie's POV}

"Ready to go to the airport?" Jade asks. I nod in reply and we head out to the car. It's nine o'clock at night now and the drive to Heathrow Airport will take an hour. We will arrive just in time for when the boys plane lands at ten. They're seven and a half hour flight took off at three- thirty.

As we rock up at Heathrow and search for a park Jade asks,

"Excited to see Mr. Loverboy?" Excited? Yes! Extremely excited! I've been bouncing around all day waiting for this moment. 

"Of course! How about you? Excited to see Mr. Curly Styles?" I ask Jade. She goes a deep shade of red and I crack up. "I'm taking that as a yes." I smirk and turn on the radio. 

"Urgh! News! Change please." Jade whines. I tell her to shh when I hear them say breaking news. Jade finds a park and starts to indicate. 

"It has been confirmed that One Direction's private jet, which the boy band, bodyguard Paul Higgins, Louis' girlfriend Eleanor Calder, Liam's girlfriend Indigo Angus and Dr. Ella Oscar, along with her two year old Asha, has disappeared from the radars. More news later." The radio says. Jade stops the car in the spot and we freeze, motionless from what we've just heard. 

The plane has gone missing. I grab the handle of my door and get of the car. Jade does exactly the same and I pull my jacket tightly around my body. I have to hold it due to the fact it wont do up over my bump that's completely noticeable now, but not huge by any means. 

Jade grabs my left hand and we rush into the terminal. There are crying and screaming girls everywhere but Jade and I just barge through the crowd. We get to the security guard at the gate the plane was supposed to arrive at and he let's us through. 

"Jade! Perrie!" Reports yell and shove cameras in our faces.

"Are you okay?" 

"What do you have to say about this?"

"When did you find out?"

"Where have they gone?"

Where have they gone? Where have they gone? I have no clue where my best friends and husband have gone? Gone. No, no, no, no. 

We go into the gate that they have closed off and no one can see in. The runway is in clear view through the tall glass windows. Jade and I sit down in the chairs and Jade starts crying. 

"Perrie!" She cries. "The plane has actually gone missing." She sobs. I don't know what to say, or think, or do. I have no clue. I'm in too much shock. 

My eyes divert to the screen where it gives you information on planes. I look at the International Arrivals.

I see the plane I want. 

Flight: PJ346. Orgin: New York (JFK). Status: Delayed. 

Delayed. They're calling this flight delayed. It's more than delayed. It's lost. Unknown to where the plane containing my loved ones has gone. 

"They're gone Perrie." Jade's faint voice says from next to me. 

"No Jade. They're not gone. They're going to come back. They've just been temporarily misplaced." I reply. This plane is going to come back. It needs to come back.

"Don't you get it Perrie! They've gone! This plane is gone! It's like the Malaysian Airlines flight four years ago! It's gone!" Jade yells at me. Our eyes meet and hers are filled with pure anger and pain. Mine on the other hand are filled with hurt and confusion. 

"Fine." I reply and stand up, walking over to the window. I look out at the sky, the almost back night sky. Thousands of stars, their remains still burning even though they are long gone. I watch another plane land on the tarmac. Another plane that isn't Zayn's.