Chapter Twenty- Seven: Love, Father's Instinct, Mother and Dates

{Harry's POV}

I stand in front of Jade's front door, not knowing whether this is the right thing to do? Should I tell her how I really, truly feel? Yes. I should and if she doesn't feel the same then I will try and move on. I knock my fist against the sturdy wood door and I hear soft footsteps coming to the door. 

The door swings open and Jade stands there looking at me. "Hey Harry, come in," she smiles and I follow her in. We go into the lounge and I plonk down on her couch. 

"Would you like something to drink?" She asks. How is she not feeling awkward? I feel really awkward right at the moment. 

"No thanks Jade. Um, do you mind taking a seat?" I ask her. She nods and sits oposite me on her coffee table. "Jade about yesterday," I say. She takes a deep breath and nods for me to continue. "I mean it. The reason I broke up with Molly is because I'm in love with you. Everything about you. You're eyes, your smile, your personality. I cannot stop feeling like this for you," I admit. 

"Harry," she mumbles. Oh know! Have I made a fool of myself? "I love you too. I mean it," she says. My jaw drops. Am I hearing what I think I'm hearing. "I've been in love with you for a while now and Niall, Zayn and Perrie all know. I didn't tell you because you were happy with Molly," she admits. That long! Woah! 

"Date tonight? Six at my place?" I ask. She giggles. 

"Of course," she smiles and I jump up and run away, doing an Irish skip. I hear her laugh and laugh myself. 

I, Harry Styles am going on a date with thee Jade Thirlwall, girl I love. 

{Zayn's POV}

I watch them smeer gel over the knob and then place it onto Perrie's stomach. She shivers a little and I chuckle. She whacks me and then grabs my left hand in her right hand. 

"And here's your baby." The nurse points the baby out on the screen. Wow. Just wow. I cannot believe that picture is our baby. Half me, half Perrie. It's unbelieveable! 

We always see women having ultrasounds on tv shows and movies but I never really imagined the joy I'd get from seeing my baby on the screen. 

"I'll be back in a second. I'm just going to get Dr. Williams," the nurse gets up and leaves. I turn to Perrie who is playing with her rings. I'm not the only one who has that habit obviously. 

"Second thoughts on that?" I chuckle and she looks up and gives me an unamused look. "Sorry!" I smile trying not to laugh. 

A female doctor walks in and smiles. "Hello Perrie," she smiles. "Nice to meet you Zayn, I'm Dr. Erica," she shakes my hand. 

"Nice to meet you too," I reply. Dr. Erica sits down where the nurse was and picks up the knob. 

"So, I was a little shocked when my Mum told me you were two and a half MONTHS pregnant," Dr. Erica says. We laugh. She runs the knob over Perrie's stomach again and the baby comes back on the screen as she hits a few buttons. "Right. You're almost four months pregnant and yesterday you had a fall but by the looks of things, your baby is developing beautifully. Healthy and happy baby!" Dr. Erica smiles. 

A whole gust of relief comes over me. Our baby is okay, which is great!

"Would you like to know the sex?" Dr. Erica asks. I personally would like to have a suprise. I look at Perrie who is shaking her head at me. Thank goodness she doesn't want to know!

"No thanks," I say to Dr. Erica. She nods and prints the sonogram. "So what sort of things do we have to do in this stage and further on?" I ask. I want to make sure Perrie and the baby are always safe and not in danger.