Chapter Ten: Buck's and Hen's

{Harry's POV}

I cannot wait to see Molly! Sydney went by so quick and now, in ten days, Perrie and Zayn will get married!

The van pulls up outside Molly's house.

"Thanks! See you guys!" I smile at all my friends.

"By Harry!" They all call.

"Have 'fun'!" Perrie yells. They all laugh and I slam the sliding door shut. The van drives off and I haul my suitcase up to Molly's front door. She lives here by herself. Her brother is very rich and bought her a house.

I knock on the door.

I hear footsteps and the door flies open. Molly is standing there.

"Harry!" She squeals before hugging me. "You're home!" She yells. I nod and chuckle at her cuteness. "Come in!"

I follow her in, dragging my suitcase behind me.

{Jade's POV}

I decide to go back to Zayn and Perrie's with them. When we get back I slump down on the couch and Perrie comes and sits down next to me.

"Yes?" I ask her.

"Spill." She demands. I sit up and look around for Zayn. "He's gone to the shop," she replies. I nod.

"Okay, I think, just think I've fallen in love with a guy," I do a tiny sign with my fingers. Perrie squeals and jumps around.

"Jade! That's great!" She yells. "But who's the guy?" She asks.

"Um," I mumble. She sits there eagerly. "H- Harry," I stutter.

"What?" She yells shocked. I swear she always yells.

"I know! I don't know what to do?" I rest my chin in my hands.

"But he's with Molly," Perrie says still a little shocked. I nod and take a deep breath. "Do you want to try on your dress?" She asks.

I look up shocked.

"My what?" I ask.

"Your bridesmaid dress." Perrie smiles. I jump up and hug her really tight.

"Jade. Can't breath!" She gasps. I let go and nod my head repetitavley.

Perrie laughs and there's a knock at the door. She goes and answers it whilst I wait on the stairs. I look down and see Jesy and Leigh walking towards me. We all run up and into Perrie and Zayn's room.

Leigh, Jesy and I jump onto the bed and Perrie walks into the wardrobe.

"Right, these belong to you lovely ladies," she says before walking out holding three boxes. They look like the boxes that Zayn did their plans in.

"Did Zayn pick our dresses?" I ask. Perrie laughs and shakes her head.

"No. He didn't," she walks back into the wardrobe and comes back out with a suit bag.

I watch as she pulls out three pale blue, above knee length dresses that have lace around the shoulders and chest and a lace layer over the silk of the actual dress. (Picture of dresses on side).

"Oh my God Perrie," Jesy gasps.

"Try them on," she hands me my dress before leaving the room. We all put on our dresses that fit perfectly. I open up my little box and there's a pair of pale blue pumps, a little piece of paper and a little velvet bag. I pick up the bit of paper.

Here you go girlies! Pick whatever earrings and other jewlerey you like, maybe silver? I trust you guys! Mum will do our hair on the day and we can do our nails then too! Love you all so much! xxx