Chapter Twenty- One: Dinner Gastro

{Niall's POV}

I walk into the Italian restaurant Leigh booked for us to all have dinner at. The smell of Italian food fills my nose and the saliva in my mouth get's ready for the dinner ahead.

"Can I help you sir?" A waiter comes over and asks. He's young, maybe a year older than me and has big brown eyes and black hair. 

"Um, Pinnock," I reply. He nods and leads me to the table. Leigh, Harry, Jade, Liam, Indie, Jesy, Jordan, Perri Kiely, Louis and Eleanor are already here. I sit down in between Jade and Perri. 

"Hey guys," I smile. They all greet me and I look at the two free spots. "Holy shoot!" I mutter standing up.

"Sit down Niall," I hear Zayn's voice and weakly smile as Zayn and Perrie sit down. Everyone laughs at me for forgetting to pick them up. 

We all sit around chatting when I realise Aden isn't here. "Leigh, where's-"

"Aden- Jay?" Louis finishes for me. Leigh looks a little annoyed. Perrie and Zayn look at her as if to tell us what's going on. 

"We broke up earlier today. I called it off. I found out the truth about him," Leigh almost growls. What's she banging on about? I decide to not stick my nose in and I think the others are going to do the same. 

"So Niall, any news on the Doctor?" Harry smirks. I smile at the thought of her. 

"No." I mumble a little dissapointed. I was hoping I could talk to her some time but she hasn't replied to the message I sent her. 

"Hello ladies and gentlemen," the same waiter as before comes over. We all say 'hello' back and he flips his note pad and pulls his pencil out of his apron. "Drinks?" He asks.

We all immediatley grab the cloest drinks menu to us and some have to look onto each others. 

"Um," I mumble looking at the list. There's white wine, red wine, beer, cider, spirits, gin and tonic and juices. Wine is always nicer with Italian food. 

"Leigh, start," Harry motions at her. 

"Can I please have a red wine?" She asks the waiter. I watch him write it down along with Jade's order for red wine, Perri's for a cider, Jordan's for white wine, Jesy's for orange juice, Zayn's for red wine, Perrie's for apple juice, Liam's for red wine, Indie's for white wine, Harry's for beer, Louis' for red wine, Eleanor's for Lemon Lime and Bitters and mine for red wine. 

The waiter heads off and very soon comes back with our drinks. We all thank him and most of us take a sip.

"Jes, why do you have orange juice?" Leigh asks. Perrie has juice too. Wait! Perrie doesn't drink. My bad.

All of our attention turns to Jesy. She looks at Jordan and he shrugs. 

"They're trying for a baby," Perri Kiely smirks before sipping his cider. I laugh at his cheekiness whilst the others 'aww' and Jordan hits Perri over the back of the head. 

"A mini Jordan or Jesy," Eleanor smiles. That would be so damn adorable. Dark skin, brown hair, big brown eyes, maybe really tall or maybe average height, bubbly personality. 

"What about our Oracle?" Leigh demands suddenly. Geez Leigh! No need to ask the rest of the world and what the heck is their 'Oracle'.

Perrie sighs and Jade and Jesy laugh.

"What's your oracle?" Indie asks. We all look at the girls wanting them to explain. 

"It's this stupid thing that those three have," Perrie points at Jade, Jesy and Leigh.